GreedMax

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone has a save for 14.75 begining? I can't continue, My save is Dark path but when I get in janice scene my game finish

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Well, this dark route NTR wasn't really what I had in mind heh. I had a good few faps in the early stages of corruption, but it just ramps up too fast and everyone goes balls to the walls dominatrix on the MC lol.

This is very much a western cuckold style game where females are empowered to humiliate the MC. I personally prefer slow corruption japanese style NTR or sneaky cheating NTR.

If I had to play it again, the chad MC domination route would probably be closer to what I like. This route is probably the canon route anyways. The dark NTR route was really stretching it in terms of believability because MC is the one with the power but he fucks up so spectacularly for no apparant reason lol.

I'm sure no one cares about my musings so I will see myself out. Good luck to the dev. Other than the jankiness of the engine and UI, this is a pretty good sex fest game for the right audience.

Apr 11, 2020

I added the other walkthrough as well.
hey do you know if there is a new walkthrough for the latest version? that is free out the 0.15.75.1 also with being on the love route

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

GreedMax

Jun 3, 2017
no love path update a while so no.

no need to install.
But I am not speaking about the love path, I am speaking about the dark path, I my case I chose the dark path but when I get in Janice scene my game doesn't progress, I receive the massage " to the continue...." :/ do you have the save after of Janice scene to share? I will appreciate that

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there's apparently darker path than dark path or content isn't available for free yet.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I just downloaded a free update but my Love Routes and NTR Routes all still end at the same place, either with Kelly in the Halloween makeup or the MC on the BDSM table. :(

rpu778

Oct 31, 2020
The new dark route scenes/gallery will unlock for free on 31, this is my first update and lucky for me only was a $1 sub cause it was kinda meh, not much story and 1 scene that just swap the girls. Still one of the best games for me, i'll give it a try again in a couple of months.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes