leffs

Oct 16, 2019
I'm disappointed with the last 2 updates. Very short in lenght and using a lot of repeted assets. I contributed with the game and i'm planning no to do so in a short future.

I wish the devs can regain their pace in next updates.

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
I'm disappointed with the last 2 updates. Very short in lenght and using a lot of repeted assets. I contributed with the game and i'm planning no to do so in a short future.

I wish the devs can regain their pace in next updates.
Soon we will. Last update although not perfect was a good start. Only problem was it was just too flat gave the impression of it been too small. Other than that I agree with all the negative comments about my writting it wasnt my best this update this is why I will rework on it.

Reactions: leffs

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Does anyone else have endless loops when they replay some scenes? Some work, but others get to an animation and just loop it over and over and the only way to stop is to force close the game. Makes me sad. :cry:

leffs

Oct 16, 2019
Soon we will. Last update although not perfect was a good start. Only problem was it was just too flat gave the impression of it been too small. Other than that I agree with all the negative comments about my writting it wasnt my best this update this is why I will rework on it.
Thanks for understanding Jim. This type or reaction helps a lot to build trust. I'll keep checking your work to keep track of the progress.:)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone else have endless loops when they replay some scenes? Some work, but others get to an animation and just loop it over and over and the only way to stop is to force close the game. Makes me sad. :cry:
that happens and only solution is close and restart game.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
NTR has 2 subdivs that I know about, the first and most well known one is Netorare which is basically the MC being cuckolded by their girldfriend or wife, the 2nd is Netori which is basically the MC seducing girls from thei boyfriends or husbands, I find it amusing how many of the Netori NTR games there is on here lol
Edited: to fix a typo caused by sleepiness when I originally posted this
there is also Netorase and just cheating because the husband has a tiny cock but she loves him and he loves to watch her wife fucked by others to avoid missing her :):) (Some girl loves fuck with alpha males but at the same time THAT GIRL hates to live the whole life with an alpha male.. due to he never does the dishes and doesn't want to cook)
it is just SEX!
NTR has not only 2 subdivs :cool:

Last edited:

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
there is also Netorase and just cheating because the husband has a tiny cock but she loves him and he loves to watch her wife fucked by others to avoid missing her :):) (Some girl loves fuck with alpha males but at the same time THAT GIRL hates to live the whole life with an alpha male.. due to he never does the dishes and doesn't want to cook)
it is just SEX!
NTR has not only 2 subdivs :cool:
i stated at the time that i KNEW of 2 subdivs not that there was just the 2 i stated lol

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes