cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah I know and I might play this again when it's finished but right now it feels like there is little content for me since I only play the love path.
plenty of content on love path, prev. update ended on groupsex.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
With rule the v0.18.0 break?
The free version is always one version behind. Means public version is v0.17.5 (uneven number -> NTR path) and patreon/supporters version is v0.18.0 (even number -> love path).

Devs aim for monthly updates -> means, next months update is going to be v0.18.5 (NTR path) and v0.18.0 becomes public.

Since the the patreon/supporters version can't be cracked and requires DRM (always online) the game got semi-banned on F95.

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
Maybe, this is in the dev notes on the first page.

"
Hello guys,
"The Spellbook", is an adult visual novel with choices that influence game play. It is slightly different from the most games you probably played, it is fast paced, with lot's of action and humor.
NTR is avoidable and you can permanently lock your self into the love/harem route after Chapter 3 until then you have to make your choices and "save" Nancy.
Thank you for playing. "
That doesn't answer my question. Can I cheat without getting cheated on? That's what I'm looking for. I don't care if NTR is avoidable if I have to stay on a path with one LI.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
That doesn't answer my question. Can I cheat without getting cheated on? That's what I'm looking for. I don't care if NTR is avoidable if I have to stay on a path with one LI.
if you are on the love path the girls don't fuck anyone other dudes.
It's really straightforward

Reactions: BulletPete

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Been a while since I played this game, does the girlfriend still only do Anal or are they still trying to milk her virginity?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Been a while since I played this game, does the girlfriend still only do Anal or are they still trying to milk her virginity?
I'm not a patron any more so I'm not sure about the two latest releases but the last two love and NTR releases have not had vaginal sex with Kelly. I'd assume it's happening soon. There was already a big orgy on the love path so there doesn't seem like a ton more places to go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
The free version is always one version behind. Means public version is v0.17.5 (uneven number -> NTR path) and patreon/supporters version is v0.18.0 (even number -> love path).

Devs aim for monthly updates -> means, next months update is going to be v0.18.5 (NTR path) and v0.18.0 becomes public.

Since the the patreon/supporters version can't be cracked and requires DRM (always online) the game got semi-banned on F95.
Shouldn't v0.17.5 be able to be posted then?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Shouldn't v0.17.5 be able to be posted then?
Back when dev asked mods to update OP his request apparently got rejected, so he didn't bother to compile a new version after the rejection.

For now v0.17.5.0 free content is only available through the client shared on dev's patreon page (for free).

Jan 18, 2018
I´m sure this dev is getting punished on patreon support for insisting on releasing such large games. He should always release a compressed version of the game with the large version. Not everybody got a 1 or 2 Gbps connection around the world. Even those who got that connection, get demotivated to download surge large file.

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes