hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
what version of NTR is in this game? am I stealing them or being stolen from?
On the NTR path, one second the MC is fucking a woman with his dick, the next second he's getting cucked. It's back and forth between the MC having sex with women and getting NTRed and cucked. It's not 100% pure NTR. It's 50% NTR, then 50% you get to fuck the girl.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Gallery Unlocker For Version 0.18.0.0 Public
Put It In The Spellbook\The Spellbook_Data\StreamingAssets

Soo the game version here is actually v0.16.5.0...
So in order to use this gallery unlocker i have to wait for the next update?
Is that happening very soon?

you're quite ahead of the threads version...
perhaps i'm missing something.

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Please add (avoidable) to NTR in genres, I almost ignored this thread but decided to read comments due to the art looking so good
you are posting to wrong place for that, you need to send ticket to site admins for that to get attention.

Is this supposed to work for M1 Macs?
I get the exact same thing just in a different scene. (I got a M1 Mac)
The game just stops but for some reason you can click the menu button and get a multilayer menu that doesnt work.
contact dev or try newer version (18.x).

Check the portable version, download it and it updated automatically. There is a torrent available on patreon link but it didn't work for me. After DLing. Kept getting an error7 and my antiV kept blocking it so went with the portable links and everything's ducky at my end. The update takes a little while though.
av blocking exe is normal, add it to exclusions.

Soo the game version here is actually v0.16.5.0...
So in order to use this gallery unlocker i have to wait for the next update?
Is that happening very soon?

you're quite ahead of the threads version...
perhaps i'm missing something.
yes you are missing plenty and i suggest you to read last few pages or forgetting this.

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
Is there a way to keep going in the ntr path but filter the scenes we don't want? For example, avoiding Nancy with Dick without ending the game. Or stop assface David from getting anything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
This game could be a lot better if we could:
1. choose which women we're interested in and not interested in.
2. avoid sexual scenario's we're not into, and not just sometimes, but all the time. E.g, you can avoid piss scenes if you don't like it, so apply that concept to the rest of the game.
3. don't force sexual scenarios, always try to give the user a choice.

NTR route could be good if he adjusts the content with the above three concepts. I want to sub to his patreons, but there are too many scenes I don't like that I'm forced to see, but other scenes I really like. The scenes I don't like completely destroy the mood.

The girl with glasses has the ugliest face. We should have the option to just send her away and never see her again. Or have her wear a lot of makeup and tell her to take off her glasses permanently.
Aurora is one of the most annoying characters in games and can't be skipped :cautious:

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes