vxrvrxv

Nov 14, 2018
Please tell me how to find all the text in the resources of the game. I found only 2 files with incomplete text in the resources.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need a little help.
A few days ago, i download the v0.16.5.0 but the game have some little problem with the menu. If you try to use the menu, the game freezes on a relationship screen (roomate) but doesn't let you do anything anymore.
So i wait some day in hope to see a fix... but nothing.
So i try to use the search hope that the fix was already postead but nothing i only read someone say:
That on the patreon/SubscriveStar, there was a new update the v0.17.5.0 if i am not mistaken. But when i go there, i see the game windows installer v0.18.0.0 x64/86 (mega) So i try to download the x64 and the site let me download it (i do not read pubblic relased is some sort of bug?)
After download i unzip and install it. Then i start the game and i see that this version have:
Start/Load/login/preference/Help/Quit

So I thought that maybe without logging in I wouldn't be able to play.
But i try anyway and click on start and the game let me start without login... so i try and play without any error. Is this a bug?
I also try to load the game and the game let me load and play it.
I try also to use the login... ofc i cant because the game ask me patreon or subscribestar that i do not have.

Can someone tell me if is normal that the game let me play without login the v0.18.0.0?
What is the meaning of login?

Just to understand, because I would not want to play until the end and then find myself with a non-transferable save in the next version or perhaps can unlock certain event (i play only the love path. I am not interessed in the other).
Thank you for the answer

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
installed,named mc,named nancy then nothing just a black screen????
It happened to me too, but I tried to click and the game went on. At last in me playthrough, i start the game, rename MC, then Nancy (Mom) and the game go black. I click and after some second the game continue without problem. OFC if you click on the menu this game version is a bit bugged...

Reactions: amiable34

boloss456

Feb 2, 2018
After starting the game on the Android version and chosing the names of the MCs, there is a black screen. Is the current downloadable version not working or is it my Phone ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Reactions: Draftedpunk0

boloss456

Feb 2, 2018
final time: USE THAT DAMN SEARCH!!!

all your issues have been asked before and replied tons of times.
I did it but my issue has not been asked before. After the black screen, a question mark appears: see below. So I don't know what the problem might be.

Reactions: Since1453
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes