Draftedpunk0

Feb 15, 2021
After starting the game on the Android version and chosing the names of the MCs, there is a black screen. Is the current downloadable version not working or is it my Phone ?
Try reinstalling, android version is stoped by the devs long time ago, as they mentioned. Or otherwise play it on PC.

Reactions: boloss456

Soromonji

Oct 20, 2017
final time: USE THAT DAMN SEARCH!!!

all your issues have been asked before and replied tons of times.
I just found this game yesterday and just played it for the first time. I press start the game when I give it a name. When finished, the screen will go dark. I don't know what to do next because I don't know how to solve it. And I don't know if there are other people like us or not? please tell me at And sorry for the nonsense question.

Reactions: DarkPlay918

notyriem9821

Jul 22, 2020
wait... wait wait what? so what version is this actually on(for free)? You guys been saying the free version is now on 0.17.5 but there is a 0.18.0 version on the patreon page?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
wait... wait wait what? so what version is this actually on(for free)? You guys been saying the free version is now on 0.17.5 but there is a 0.18.0 version on the patreon page?
Game can already be updated to v18 for free.

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
Havent played the game yet and im curious about the tags, there are both a male and females protagonists, do we play 2 different people then?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Havent played the game yet and im curious about the tags, there are both a male and females protagonists, do we play 2 different people then?
no, on some scenes 1 of mc's "girls" is more active.

Reactions: Ressxd

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Yeah i can't seem the get the game running anymore. I had this game installed when 1.5.5 or so came out. Every month i did the auto update and then played the game without any problems. Now with the latest version the auto updater and the game itself just says *Initilazing...* and does nothing. I uninstalled the game then reinstalled using the download links on Patreon and its the same problem, anybody knows whatsup?
Just to let you know, server for the auto update is in maintenance and when the server comes back, the Dev will announce

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Yeah i can't seem the get the game running anymore. I had this game installed when 1.5.5 or so came out. Every month i did the auto update and then played the game without any problems. Now with the latest version the auto updater and the game itself just says *Initilazing...* and does nothing. I uninstalled the game then reinstalled using the download links on Patreon and its the same problem, anybody knows whatsup?
From Dev 10 minutes ago ;)

Servers are running back as usual

Enjoy

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Reginleif
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes