Fukasaku

May 10, 2017
Is there a way to keep going in the ntr path but filter the scenes we don't want? For example, avoiding Nancy with Dick without ending the game. Or stop assface David from getting anything.
In the ntr route, there is full blowin ntr where the mc is a weakling, and a route that is more like sharing where he regains each women and shares them, how to get to each of them I forgot now, there are certain points that you have to be more dominant or more passive then you are on the sharing or full blown ntr route

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have same problems and dont know hot to fix.
use that fucking search.

Why isn't the gallery unlocker working?
I put it where I need to put it and still I have blurred images.
blurred aren't available for free yet (as mentioned before so use that damn search).

Sadly also have the loop bug despite trying spacebar beforehand
only fix as i know is restart game.

an update? after all this time?
game gets monthly updates but that doesn't get posted to f95 due various reasons (posted many times to this thread). current free version play is 17.5 and patron is 18.0 and on net month free plat will be 18 and patron 18.5 maybe.

Bangaranga

Feb 17, 2021
use that fucking search.

blurred aren't available for free yet (as mentioned before so use that damn search).

only fix as i know is restart game.

game gets monthly updates but that doesn't get posted to f95 due various reasons (posted many times to this thread). current free version play is 17.5 and patron is 18.0 and on net month free plat will be 18 and patron 18.5 maybe.
Yeah, I know that, but all of them are blurred, not only the new ones.

yeerk5

May 2, 2020
Hey I need some help. I've tried left clicking and right clicking on the save screen but it doesn't do anything. So I can't save the game at all. I'm on mac.

Reactions: troybecks
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes