IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
Back when dev asked mods to update OP his request apparently got rejected, so he didn't bother to compile a new version after the rejection.

For now v0.17.5.0 free content is only available through the client shared on dev's patreon page (for free).
...why? Seems odd for them to reject it.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Back when dev asked mods to update OP his request apparently got rejected, so he didn't bother to compile a new version after the rejection.

For now v0.17.5.0 free content is only available through the client shared on dev's patreon page (for free).
He would have got rejected as he wants to use DRM ineternet only access there is no way the admins are going to OK this. Reason I never supported him just like Last Man game etc

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes same for me
USE THAT DAMN SEARCH!!!

if you are on the love path the girls don't fuck anyone other dudes.
It's really straightforward
yeah and that's been said only "couple" times.

i hope there will be a wise person porting to renpy version and android port. Cos in this day and age people spend more time with smartphones than PC/laptop. Thanks
well notb as easy as it sounds so won't happen.

the game v0.16.5.0 and the mod for v0.18.0.0 ? is it for real ?
if only there was search which would give answers why such difference.

guys i have a problem, when i run the game the screen goes black and it doesn't work. What should I do to fix it?
search thread, there is fix.

Last edited:

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I'm having a problem with going to the main menu from within the game. When I click the option I get 3 layers of dialog. The back layer asks if I want to go back to the main menu. the mid layer is for changing how the MC refers to some of the ladies in the game, and the top layer is the buttons to confirm or cancel. I can interact with the rename dialog and I can click on the buttons to confirm or cancel going to the main menu, but it does not go to the main menu nor does it close out these dialogs if I click cancel. Instead, to exit the game I have to Alt-Tab out of the game and close the game window from the taskbar. Main Menu Problem.png

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Please add (avoidable) to NTR in genres, I almost ignored this thread but decided to read comments due to the art looking so good

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Is this supposed to work for M1 Macs?
I have tried searching this thread but most hits on mac are from back in 2020-2021 and the game have been updated since then. My game just stops with a picture of the mother with her hands in the air right before going to the pool.
If I press the top right menu button it works but I cannot save and if I try to press Main Menu I get a dialogue asking if I want to go to main menu or not but there is also a menu on top of that saying "roommate" like I have skipped a dialogue box at some point. Am I supposed to set the relationship to someone else then the "landlady"?
Also when clicking save it says load.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
I'm having a problem with going to the main menu from within the game. When I click the option I get 3 layers of dialog. The back layer asks if I want to go back to the main menu. the mid layer is for changing how the MC refers to some of the ladies in the game, and the top layer is the buttons to confirm or cancel. I can interact with the rename dialog and I can click on the buttons to confirm or cancel going to the main menu, but it does not go to the main menu nor does it close out these dialogs if I click cancel. Instead, to exit the game I have to Alt-Tab out of the game and close the game window from the taskbar. View attachment 1929348
I get the exact same thing just in a different scene. (I got a M1 Mac)
The game just stops but for some reason you can click the menu button and get a multilayer menu that doesnt work.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
anyone able to upload it to Gofiles? impossible to dl on the other , and dont have mega prenium
Check the portable version, download it and it updated automatically. There is a torrent available on patreon link but it didn't work for me. After DLing. Kept getting an error7 and my antiV kept blocking it so went with the portable links and everything's ducky at my end. The update takes a little while though.

Leon1dass

Aug 28, 2018
That doesn't answer my question. Can I cheat without getting cheated on? That's what I'm looking for. I don't care if NTR is avoidable if I have to stay on a path with one LI.
It literally says in my post love/harem, meaning multiple girls, its up to you if you consider harem cheating or not

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
This game could be a lot better if we could:
1. choose which women we're interested in and not interested in.
2. avoid sexual scenario's we're not into, and not just sometimes, but all the time. E.g, you can avoid piss scenes if you don't like it, so apply that concept to the rest of the game.
3. don't force sexual scenarios, always try to give the user a choice.

NTR route could be good if he adjusts the content with the above three concepts. I want to sub to his patreons, but there are too many scenes I don't like that I'm forced to see, but other scenes I really like. The scenes I don't like completely destroy the mood.

The girl with glasses has the ugliest face. We should have the option to just send her away and never see her again. Or have her wear a lot of makeup and tell her to take off her glasses permanently.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I'm having a problem with going to the main menu from within the game. When I click the option I get 3 layers of dialog. The back layer asks if I want to go back to the main menu. the mid layer is for changing how the MC refers to some of the ladies in the game, and the top layer is the buttons to confirm or cancel. I can interact with the rename dialog and I can click on the buttons to confirm or cancel going to the main menu, but it does not go to the main menu nor does it close out these dialogs if I click cancel. Instead, to exit the game I have to Alt-Tab out of the game and close the game window from the taskbar. View attachment 1929348
I get the exact same thing just in a different scene. (I got a M1 Mac)
The game just stops but for some reason you can click the menu button and get a multilayer menu that doesnt work.
Me too. Every time i try to click on the main manu... the game give me that rename dialog and i need to close completly the game. I thing the developer need to fix this.
Also the old save do not work very well. The game load you save... but you lost the intere gallery you unlock in the old version...
So i need to restart the game to unlock again everythings. Also because i do not like some fetish so i avoid the ntr :poop: and now i need to restart again and avoid again all the bad things...

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I´m sure this dev is getting punished on patreon support for insisting on releasing such large games. He should always release a compressed version of the game with the large version. Not everybody got a 1 or 2 Gbps connection around the world. Even those who got that connection, get demotivated to download surge large file.
How many Unity games have a compressed version? Updates are only like 100-200MB using the online updater.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Well damn, was enjoying this game right up until I got to the newest part and everybody in the game started saying Ham...among other things...

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
what version of NTR is in this game? am I stealing them or being stolen from?
The dark or NTR path has pretty much all forms of stealing and cheating and cucking and sharing, MC is basically a Sub. Love path only the MC gets the girls, but it's not a happy harem, as some girls jealousy gets a bit tedious at times. ;)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes