xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
people where to download this game from the Russian language? and what would she not slow down and pour out after 2 minutes after entering the game ?! :unsure: :rolleyes: :(
It is not translated, Unity games are different to Renpy so I guess there is no mod in the Translation tread as well

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Guys....continuing the game is really complicated....I'm practically at the beginning (maybe at release 11 or shortly after) and I'm already in trouble with the saves! I'm currently progressing through LOVE ROUTE and I've created 16 saves for that alone! It is suicidal every time to retrace all the way done on a save on all the others to advance on each point .... the story should have common points after which whatever choice you make the scenes of that ROUTE I show you all ! That is, it is not possible that I create a Route for Michael, one for Aurora and one for Kelly. Each of those then with or without the possibility of having a future with Mrs. Lucy :oops: :cry:.
Exact same thing but with the choices Aria, Nancy or Harem of the 2 + same options but with the addition of Mrs. Lucy....it's going to drive you crazy! Can I delete any of these 16 saves and still have a FULL story with progress through all the scenes? Because otherwise I'm going crazy thinking that I'm ONLY at Route Love :giggle::giggle:
I am attaching below the images of the saves
Thank you:giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Damn too complicated ... in my opinion the developer should focus on 2 strands without too many choices ... that is, let's say that 3/4 roads are fine but that's enough, not that each road in turn can have more choices and even that some of these choices they may have others .... then it becomes incomprehensible to be able to play completely.
I would change completely, at least from now on by making 4 strands:
- 2 for NTR (Dark) or 1 for Aria/Nancy and 1 for Kelly/Aurora
- 2 for LOVE or 1 for Aria/Nancy and 1 for Kelly/Aurora

and that's it, then everything else is on the sidelines and fits into the a priori story of the choice. This way you would already have 4 bailouts that are complicated to carry on (after all, they include all the choices between ANAL, VAGINAL, etc. of each single scene, but this does not preclude anything from the future!)

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
THere should be a Nancy ending also, right? I have all other love route endings i)aurora ii) kelly iii) kelly and aurora iv) aria but I can't manage to get the Nancy ending.Even if I start from beginning and take her as an option every turn I still get either i) or iii) depening on my choice on the plane.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Damn too complicated ... in my opinion the developer should focus on 2 strands without too many choices ... that is, let's say that 3/4 roads are fine but that's enough, not that each road in turn can have more choices and even that some of these choices they may have others .... then it becomes incomprehensible to be able to play completely.
I would change completely, at least from now on by making 4 strands:
- 2 for NTR (Dark) or 1 for Aria/Nancy and 1 for Kelly/Aurora
- 2 for LOVE or 1 for Aria/Nancy and 1 for Kelly/Aurora

and that's it, then everything else is on the sidelines and fits into the a priori story of the choice. This way you would already have 4 bailouts that are complicated to carry on (after all, they include all the choices between ANAL, VAGINAL, etc. of each single scene, but this does not preclude anything from the future!)
absolutly, and the joke is that devs themselves got confused by all the choices. For example having sex with kelly + aurora in the hotel is not on the same path as having sex with kelly+aurora in the sauna. For whatever reason I found the latter scene on my "kelly love" subroute. It's a total mess of combinations which often dont make sense and even the devs themselves have lost control over it. Worst thing is that they keep sticking to it despite all the complains.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Don't save files automatically migrate from version to version? Or did I fuck up and do I need to start from scratch again?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
absolutly, and the joke is that devs themselves got confused by all the choices. For example having sex with kelly + aurora in the hotel is not on the same path as having sex with kelly+aurora in the sauna. For whatever reason I found the latter scene on my "kelly love" subroute. It's a total mess of combinations which often dont make sense and even the devs themselves have lost control over it. Worst thing is that they keep sticking to it despite all the complains.
i fully agree and there are like zillion paths and player is supposed to remember on what path each save is.

Don't save files automatically migrate from version to version? Or did I fuck up and do I need to start from scratch again?
yes they do if you use dev version.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
i fully agree and there are like zillion paths and player is supposed to remember on what path each save is.

yes they do if you use dev version.
Stupid question, but how do I know which version I'm running. When I started the game, I didn't see any save files :/

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Stupid question, but how do I know which version I'm running. When I started the game, I didn't see any save files :/
depends where did you dl it, if from here then dev free version, if from patreon (just a installer) then dev version with E.T. Call Home.

check different tabs and pages to see if your saves are somewhere.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
depends where did you dl it, if from here then dev free version, if from patreon (just a installer) then dev version with E.T. Call Home.

check different tabs and pages to see if your saves are somewhere.
Got it from here.. Can't find them anywhere. Might start all over after the holidays because I dread going through all the convoluted paths again lmao

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes