StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
Both. Definitely a game worth playing though. I played another visual novel that was over 10GB but it really had no excuse for it though... can't remember the name of it unfortunately.
Unity games always tend to be big. This is a sandbox right? Unity games like Timestamps are worth the size imo. Guess I'll check this out...

• Haha
Reactions: ann87ra

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
No unofficial android ports?
I understand the dev dont make them anymore but what about unofficial ports

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
I think in the dark path millica got what she deserved, cause she was a massive bitch. First she was like "you need to fuck so i can feed", then she was like "no, you are not allowed to fuck" and then "it's only your fault, you didn't fuck and i could not feed".

Reactions: badjo77

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I think in the dark path millica got what she deserved, cause she was a massive bitch. First she was like "you need to fuck so i can feed", then she was like "no, you are not allowed to fuck" and then "it's only your fault, you didn't fuck and i could not feed".
Agreed, I was quite happy to watch her die a painful death...was kind of funny really, her survival depended on the MC getting laid. So logically ;), she went and did everything possible, and made up some new ways to insure he never got pussy...then she's skin and bones on the verge of death all because she decided torture and humiliate the MC. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face, if anything, Malica didn't get to suffer enough.
Whatever the Dev has planned for the girl that watched the MC give Malica a small taste of her own medicine, can't make things much worse for the MC, he's already crashed waaayyy passed rock bottom...now that he has destroyed Malica, he can take his own life after taking a gun to everyone that took joy in his humiliation.

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
I played this game before, but the dark path was basically all NTR. I want to go down sharing route but not NTR. Has there been any developments along those lines?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
my save files from other games are not saving to my naughtygames folder in the pc so i have to restart the game every new update- how do i make it so the save files save in the folder?

Bluemouf

Nov 29, 2017
I played this game before, but the dark path was basically all NTR. I want to go down sharing route but not NTR. Has there been any developments along those lines?
If you pick to have the MC enjoy watching his mother act slutty with her boss it'll start blunting some of the NTR.
Once you get to the scene with the girlfriend and her friend in the locker room if you choose to fight back the MC takes control and from then the MC is more actively involved. It goes about as far as the NRT path does from what I remember.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes