furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
Don't save files automatically migrate from version to version? Or did I fuck up and do I need to start from scratch again?
my save files from other games are not saving to my naughtygames folder in the pc so i have to restart the game every new update- how do i make it so the save files save in the folder?
Just go into your last version, Open "the spellbook_Data" folder, Open "StreamingAssets" folder, Copy "SaveGames" folder, Then paste it into the "streamingAssets" folder of the latest version and hit overwrite. This worked for me..

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
That does work. If you have a save file to actually post, people here seem to be so unwilling to post save files. I remember getting save files from here before, but I can't find them anymore.
OP definetely needs a few saves, the ones there don't work.

Last edited:

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
That does work. If you have a save file to actually post, people here seem to be so unwilling to post save files. I remember getting save files from here before, but I can't find them anymore.
OP definetely needs a few saves, the ones there don't work.
Thats why I always keep my game file when I finish an update until I make sure that there are no problems with the next one. I don't trust that a game will auto save to my computer.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Thats why I always keep my game file when I finish an update until I make sure that there are no problems with the next one. I don't trust that a game will auto save to my computer.
Yeah I know, I forgot they had changed how they do saves on this game so I deleted the old one without thinking.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Btw anyone know if these scenes are actually findable? Game ends where it did last update again no matter what choices I seem to pick, I found 2 of the 5 new scenes, but these 3 are impossible to find
1672533774475.png
I did say this game was going to do the whole hide new scenes behind choices and it's gonna be a mess and it seems to be the case.
There are 3 scenes where you go to each girl and talk to them Aria Aurora and then Kelly.
You get multiple choices Aria locks both Aurara and Kelly out and Auroras choices lock out kelly's choices if you succeed and I managed to figure out Kelly's choices too. So I assume thats future routes.
But It can't be scene 2 and 3 because kelly is still looking like her new rocker self.
I remember this game having hints in the gallery wonder why they stopped that.

Last edited:
Reactions: dbkinp

Subyan

Jun 9, 2017
Btw anyone know if these scenes are actually findable? Game ends where it did last update again no matter what choices I seem to pick, I found 2 of the 5 new scenes, but these 3 are impossible to find
View attachment 2277649
I did say this game was going to do the whole hide new scenes behind choices and it's gonna be a mess and it seems to be the case.
There are 3 scenes where you go to each girl and talk to them Aria Aurora and then Kelly.
You get multiple choices Aria locks both Aurara and Kelly out and Auroras choices lock out kelly's choices if you succeed and I managed to figure out Kelly's choices too. So I assume thats future routes.
But It can't be scene 2 and 3 because kelly is still looking like her new rocker self.
those 3 scenes are patreon exclusive contents until the end of this month

Subyan

Jun 9, 2017
So like right now???
no ... end of january
this is from their patreon page :
- When is the game updated/when can I play the last update?

Each tier will be automatically able to play the game at the following days:

Unicorns/Collectors 30 days before the free release
Sharks 23 days before the free release
Yetis 16 days before the free release
Aliens 9 days before the free release
And Free when we release! You do not need to login to play the free content.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
View attachment 2277649
They are NOT available unless you're a patreon, the OP post is incorrect, this isn't version 0.19.5.5, it's just 0.19.5.0, which is the FREE public version and does not contain the latest patreon update.

theoffkilter

Jan 28, 2018
no ... end of january
this is from their patreon page :
- When is the game updated/when can I play the last update?

Each tier will be automatically able to play the game at the following days:

Unicorns/Collectors 30 days before the free release
Sharks 23 days before the free release
Yetis 16 days before the free release
Aliens 9 days before the free release
And Free when we release! You do not need to login to play the free content.
ah. where Im at its still Dec lol my apologies.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
tried the devs version from his patreon the client one, it's so broken it's not even working, one save file was just a black screen the other doesn't even progress past the scene I loaded. Seems you can't progress past v.018

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
tried the devs version from his patreon the client one, it's so broken it's not even working,
Works fine here.
one save file was just a black screen the other doesn't even progress past the scene I loaded
No issues with older saves either.
Seems you can't progress past v.018
I'm past v19.0.0 and 19.5.0 content and had no issue progressing on the love nor in on of the dark paths.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes