GVine

Apr 28, 2020
I haven't seen that happen before. Is there an option to leave it blank and take a preset name? I can't remember as I play too many of these. If there is, just go with that and use a savegame editor to change your chars name, then load your save file. If there is no option to enter a new name, I have no idea. Are you running the newest 19.5.0/19.5.5 version?
i try on every way but it still the same ....idk why

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
All my saves disappeared after the last update. Trying to find either a way to restore them or insert some new ones.

As I remember it the folder for saves changed from "my files" in windows to the game folder or something like that.

I already checked StreamingAssets > SaveGames , but that is empty. I had 50+ savegames there before updating.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it lookslike something went wrong when making new port since on dev version has saves.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
i have black screen problem
my windows is not english language :(((
go to region and language setting in the windows management thingy and set
date and time setting to american english
gg.aa.yy will be aa/gg/yy, americans say moth first day later while europians say day first moth later but that . / think confuses the computer
dev do not have enough coding skill to fix this, hell unity coders could not fix it anyway
press apply then start the game after playing change back to originals
it is a unity thing

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
porting this game to renpy will fix all problems,
unity is lacking in rollback and multi-national support and compression
yea well dev moved from renpy to unity and most likely won't return. unofficial port is possible but better wait final version to do that.

Used to love this game but the near 7 gig size precludes me from downloading.
use dev version.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes