Ovel83

Sep 1, 2021
yeah. im gonna buy it. totally worth it :) i finished with Aurora in my 1st playthrough, was quite happy with her story :love: and she acts pretty normal :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Newsscaster

May 10, 2021
99% sure that no.
Thank you kind sir, wanted to make sure before I did anything I tried the 9.0.0 android version but it doesn't seems to work pretty well I know the port is canceled but wanted to take a Crack at it and see what how is it

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
played the game from start to it's end point on the NTR route and while I can understand why she would die if you went down the Bad NTR route seeing as you literally starved her of her life energy by being a weak willed cuck, The way she died on the good NTR route made absolutely no sense. I am guessing she was linked to the Bad NTR route version of herself but still that is a complete load of Bull.

Also I have to ask how do you unlock the last three images on the NTR route. Was able to unlock every single other but these three not so much.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I have a question. Last update i have is 0.18.5.1 and it is at 10.6 gb but the latest update is at 6.41 gb how come?

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
But excuse me because if I click on Choice to go sunbathing with Kelly and Aurora tells me that "this part will be released in the next Love Route Update"? But how? If I click it makes me go ahead and I see the scene of them spreading the cream on them, then they go to the sauna and Aria makes them dirty forcing them to escape from the sauna etc?? is it a bug or is there really something that will be created later? However, this thing is very strange to me, also because it dates back to at least 2-3 updates ago of the Love Route and therefore they should have already filled the gap in the case and it doesn't seem to have been done... do you think? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
But excuse me because if I click on Choice to go sunbathing with Kelly and Aurora tells me that "this part will be released in the next Love Route Update"? But how? If I click it makes me go ahead and I see the scene of them spreading the cream on them, then they go to the sauna and Aria makes them dirty forcing them to escape from the sauna etc?? is it a bug or is there really something that will be created later? However, this thing is very strange to me, also because it dates back to at least 2-3 updates ago of the Love Route and therefore they should have already filled the gap in the case and it doesn't seem to have been done... do you think? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, it was a bug that was left behind. Thanks for reporting this... it will be fixed on the next update. but the game doesn't stop after this. it's just a message that was left behind...

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
Great game. Needs mod to see as much as you can on one go. Sometimes loading routes/choices gives you black screen ;(

thienhungx

Aug 14, 2017
Btw anyone know if these scenes are actually findable? Game ends where it did last update again no matter what choices I seem to pick, I found 2 of the 5 new scenes, but these 3 are impossible to find
View attachment 2277649
I did say this game was going to do the whole hide new scenes behind choices and it's gonna be a mess and it seems to be the case.
There are 3 scenes where you go to each girl and talk to them Aria Aurora and then Kelly.
You get multiple choices Aria locks both Aurara and Kelly out and Auroras choices lock out kelly's choices if you succeed and I managed to figure out Kelly's choices too. So I assume thats future routes.
But It can't be scene 2 and 3 because kelly is still looking like her new rocker self.
I remember this game having hints in the gallery wonder why they stopped that.
so hard to go end with new, shut down game

• Angry
Reactions: Badboll
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes