cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello The page for the new update 19.5.8 is shown as a security risk. And you can't download it directly from the game either. Please correct Thanks
yea dev fubared something and updating not working.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Hello The page for the new update 19.5.8 is shown as a security risk. And you can't download it directly from the game either. Please correct Thanks
Yesterday our servers was unstable and it's SSL wasn't renewing as it should be. Now everything is back to normal.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
I downloaded the gallery mod, and I can't replay any scenes in the love route after the halloween blowjob/anal with Kelly, even if I saw those scenes during my playthrough, I click in the images and nothing happens, they are also not blurred, Is there any fix?

cypboss

Jun 8, 2019
Hey guys, there is a problem with my game when i press the new game botton, i get black screen forever. Can anyone help me?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Hi guys! Here is the last public version of the game.

I know that this is not on Mega, but is on our official server to download. We had a small problem with mega this month.

The version still the same, but more scenes on the NTR route (good NTR) was added!
So i downloaded this, transferred saves and when i load previous save either it said content is not available or it finishes with disclaimer way before future scenes i saw before. What could be the issue?

Reactions: madrid3423

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So i downloaded this, transferred saves and when i load previous save either it said content is not available or it finishes with disclaimer way before future scenes i saw before. What could be the issue?
not on path whatever this update brought.

madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
Actually it was the version uploaded, i had older installer which downloaded and installed all other updates and i could load previous saves.
I'm having the same problem, if u won't mind can you tell me the old installer version that i should look for ?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I'm having the same problem, if u won't mind can you tell me the old installer version that i should look for ?
I had 17 version saved on my disk, but i think any installer should work, the issue was with portable game uploaded here.

theoffkilter

Jan 28, 2018
Hey guys, there is a problem with my game when i press the new game botton, i get black screen forever. Can anyone help me?
I have a similar problem but its when I load any save and also tried new game and its just continuously loading save or black screen for new game. Computer and game version(auto updated) are in English too.

seekerjf

Mar 10, 2018
I downloaded the gallery mod, and I can't replay any scenes in the love route after the halloween blowjob/anal with Kelly, even if I saw those scenes during my playthrough, I click in the images and nothing happens, they are also not blurred, Is there any fix?
I'm having the same issue as this guy. The last couple rows of images don't play the associated scenes. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
I'm having the same issue as this guy. The last couple rows of images don't play the associated scenes. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?
There is no fix because nothing is broken. Current version of the game exceeds unlocker and some scenes are at the moment for patrons only.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes