przewodo

May 10, 2017
I downloaded the gallery mod, and I can't replay any scenes in the love route after the halloween blowjob/anal with Kelly, even if I saw those scenes during my playthrough, I click in the images and nothing happens, they are also not blurred, Is there any fix?
That scene maybe is because you are on the path where you, Kelly and Aurora are having a 3some. If yoiu play on the route where Aurora is Michael's Girlfriend, you will unlock those scenes on the halloween party.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Hi guys, I came here to make some test about the android version!

On the first launch, the game need to download the packages OR you can download them separatelly and put it inside the game as I mention below. I can't make a 2.5gb apk.

ANDROID

This is again an atempt to port the game for android devices. Be aware that the game is big, so you will need at least 3gb of space to be enable to install and play. Also, you must have Android version 6 or higher. It was tested on a 2014 Android Tablet, Galaxy S8 and BlueStacks emulator.

Android APK ( )

The game has the same features as the PC version, with auto updates. But it only do it if internet is available, otherwise the game will work 100% offline.

You can also update the game yourself by downloading it's packages and putting them on the device's game folder: <DEVICE_STORAGE>/Android/data/net.naughtygames.thespellbook/files/

Just extract/copy this zip content to that folder. Also, your savegames will be located there inside the folder SaveGames

Android Game Files ( )

Known Issues:

- For some devices, to enter/load the game it will take some time. It will appear that is freeze, but it will work

- Some times the UI disappears. Just tap with 3 fingers on the screen that it will appear back. This is how you can hide/show the UI like PC where you do use middle mouse button or H key

Further more, I will be making some modifications so the game can have the auto skip and name the save games, once I don't have the ctrl key neither right mouse button, I will have to recode this for android.

I hope it works for those that was wishing to play it on Android devices.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
GoFile link for Mac is down.... GoFile have the best link to download here....
You can also download from our official links on patreon. You will have the same version as here but with auto updates on the game...

przewodo

May 10, 2017
damn, can't tell android users anymore that no android version.
Huahuahua, sorry for that.. But this is an attempt like I said. I just know that it worked on 3 devices, o e from 2014, another from 2017 and on BlueStacks.

So, it should work on almost any device.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
famous last words: it should
Yes, because I cant know in witch device it will run. If the device has Android 6 and is a potato, probably it will not run.

This is something that when you publish stuff on Google Play store, you can assure that the app will be only available for compatible devices...

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I am interested in playing this game and even though there is no lesbian tag the forums and one of the preview pictures indicate that there is lesbian content. I never want to share my Li's or even have them show interest in anyone else sexually whether they have a cock or not so I figured the best thing to do was to ask. If I play the love route will all bi-sexual and lesbian content be avoidable, as in it never happened?

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
Which has more content NTR path or love path ? Or equal ?
Also i saw netori in first page....so can we like steal girls from other person ?

Thanks in advance

Also i just saw a post saying that LOVE path doesn't have hardcore content just bland vanilla . I mean there can be hardcore scene even if they love each other it doesn't mean they have to do just missionary and go to bed.

So does love path has hardcore content?
By hardcore i mean crazy sex scenes, many positions and many more such things.

Last edited:

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Which has more content NTR path or love path ? Or equal ?
Also i saw netori in first page....so can we like steal girls from other person ?

Thanks in advance

Also i just saw a post saying that LOVE path doesn't have hardcore content just bland vanilla . I mean there can be hardcore scene even if they love each other it doesn't mean they have to do just missionary and go to bed.

So does love path has hardcore content?
By hardcore i mean crazy sex scenes, many positions and many more such things.
At the moment Ntr path has more content because lately dev focused on it but he is going to update love route next.
There are some hardcore scenes in love route but it all depends on your path. In love route you can go for love path or domination path. For NTR those are cuck path and sharing path.

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
At the moment Ntr path has more content because lately dev focused on it but he is going to update love route next.
There are some hardcore scenes in love route but it all depends on your path. In love route you can go for love path or domination path. For NTR those are cuck path and sharing path.
Thanks

akki37

Jan 21, 2020
In the end of Love path, my mc always choosing kelly & aurora. what are the choices for him to select Nancy & Aria? I Played Love path multiple times with different choices but still mc choosing kelly and aurora.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes