cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I still don't understand why the Devs won't focus on Nancy (Landlady)

She's literally the only reason why this game gained popularity... now it's such a mess.
her lust towards mc stopped after vacation on love path.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Gallery Unlocker For Version 0.19.5.5 Public
Put It In The Spellbook\The Spellbook_Data\StreamingAssets
Hi there,
New update is now available for everyone I think..
Mine just got updated to v 0.19.5.8

any chance this would also be update soon too?
I'm more on the love route and this update has a lot of new scenes in the dark route..

would really love to use this once updated.

thanks so much.
hope you'll consider.
Cheers

Nishaven

Jul 16, 2017
Is there any way to play this game without changing system language? My windows is single language.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Hi guys! Here is the last public version of the game.

I know that this is not on Mega, but is on our official server to download. We had a small problem with mega this month.

The version still the same, but more scenes on the NTR route (good NTR) was added!

Reactions: blasterexile

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Sorry I have a problem. On a PC I installed the game some time ago and as soon as I turn it on on the 1st of the month it immediately detects an update. On another PC instead I installed it 2 weeks ago by downloading the new installer from Patreon only that when I start it does not detect the update and above all if I click on Check Update it does not detect any and I am left with all version 19.5.0 without downloading 19.5.5...You too? Do they need to fix the version on Patreon that you know of? Thank you

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry I have a problem. On a PC I installed the game some time ago and as soon as I turn it on on the 1st of the month it immediately detects an update. On another PC instead I installed it 2 weeks ago by downloading the new installer from Patreon only that when I start it does not detect the update and above all if I click on Check Update it does not detect any and I am left with all version 19.5.0 without downloading 19.5.5...You too? Do they need to fix the version on Patreon that you know of? Thank you
well on 2 pc i think game can't access to net.

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Uhm...i have read that other people cannot Donwload the setup link from the Patreon Site...So probably they have some problems... However no for the precision, the first PC that has an old setup ( 1 year ago) still auto update when i start the game and every month ask me to download the new updates.
The problems there are on the new installation on the new pc ( the setup that i came is starting from the 19.5.0) that today and also the days before don't notify me the presence of new update and also if i click on Check Update at the home screen of the game nothing happens... Probably they have made something wrong in the setup version in the last versions ( because if the version of the setup that I have at home and that I installed more than 1 year ago warns me and downloads the updates and the one installed a few weeks ago doesn't, it means that they messed up :cautious::cautious::cautious: )

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
One can use AssetStudio to view all the CG in the game, but you won't have any context as to what scene or choices to which the files are linked. If anyone really wants to see all the pics, I guess I can post the instructions (tedious, but not too difficult).

That said, I play three routes in this game and thought I had all the bases covered. But after looking at hundreds of CG (but not all in the game), it is obvious I'm still missing a lot of scenes. Plus, there are people/beings in the game I've not seen in any of my routes. So now I'm confused...........

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hello The page for the new update 19.5.8 is shown as a security risk. And you can't download it directly from the game either. Please correct Thanks

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes