tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
In the sense that I see much more NTR an attitude from Kelly candid, half frigid, who also has disdain to make a BJ to Jack and is then corrupted by the book, compared to a Kelly who is a dark punker. A shy, clean white girl who is corrupted undergoes a real personality change. The metallic / punker girls, on the other hand, are more "rough" for collective imagery, more vulgar at least they give that idea more than one with manicured hair, dressed lightly etc ... the dark is a devil who is per se lustful, while before this senseless choice for me we had an angel who is corrupted by lust and ... BOOM here is the event of corruption.
Then I repeat the developer wanted to introduce a DARK road? Perfect, that's fine, but at this point at least as far as I'm concerned and I read a lot of like-minded people who continue to carry on the NTR Route with a Kelly and a Nancy who doesn't have that hair and those tattoos and a LOVE Route that is, carry on 3 Route !! I'm saying that.
So we are all happy: those who want tattooed and punker girls will have the DARK route, those who want the candid corrupt will have the NTR Route and the one who idolize for love will have the LOVE Route.
I mean people have different tastes, I guess. Some prefer the more punker look of her, that's fine that's their tastes and we gotta respect that. but for me personally tho, I would've preferred the same innocent look she once carried while the only thing that would change on her is her personality such as getting more corrupted. Makes the MC to barely suspect a thing while she's slowly being corrupted to do perverse things behind his back.Idk, I haven't played the game in a while. dk if the dev even changed her look, or still maintains her more sluttier look.

Reactions: Fapgnito

Sinburn

Apr 5, 2018
I mean people have different tastes, I guess. Some prefer the more punker look of her, that's fine that's their tastes and we gotta respect that. but for me personally tho, I would've preferred the same innocent look she once carried while the only thing that would change on her is her personality such as getting more corrupted. Makes the MC to barely suspect a thing while she's slowly being corrupted to do perverse things behind his back.Idk, I haven't played the game in a while. dk if the dev even changed her look, or still maintains her more sluttier look.
On the good NTR path (The partner sharing one) Kelly goes back to her more innocent look. She gradually gets kinkier, especially towards the end. The next update on that path should see Kelly getting quite spicy.

Reactions: Fapgnito

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
like others downloaded nwe version and no saves there and when I tried the gallery unlocker I can see the tiles but nothing unlocked..

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Is there no continuation of the NTR with Aurora after she gets pissed at MC and makes that sex tape? I seem to only be able to get the love route and then the sharing with both Aurora and Kelly

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
After first few choices when guys come to Nancy the screen just froze,on both paths
Anyone has similar issues?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
confused to see what the new content was? change log say a lot happened from last to this one, but found nothing new? or maybe 2-3 scenes or I had just ignored them when playing before?
was it older scenes that been retouched or updated?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Haven't played since 18.5.1 Is there anything for the Non NTR route since then or in this latest update?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
On the good NTR path (The partner sharing one) Kelly goes back to her more innocent look. She gradually gets kinkier, especially towards the end. The next update on that path should see Kelly getting quite spicy.
what good ntr path? there is one?

Jun 28, 2018
So I downloaded the 19.5.5 version, already have the 19.1.0 version or whatever it was. I was at the part where Mirphys died and you made a grave and it ended. I loaded up 19.5.5 and it found no save games. So I loaded up the 19.1.0 version and it said there was an update to 19.5.5, so I let it update. Started it up, my save games are there. I loaded the last save which was saved at "to be continued" and it rolled back do before she died and it ended at the same exact spot in 19.1.0. Any thoughts or help on this? I also went to the save file location and there are none there.

Edit: I did find the save files and copied them over to what was supposed to be the 19.5.5 version, but it is 19.5.0. Either way, both versions end at the same place with no new progress. My save file location was under /The Spellbook/The Spellbook_data/StreamingAssets/SaveGames

Last edited:
Reactions: dudu691337

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
I must say I love this game. Have missed it since it looks more like a cartoon. The story is good, the chars are ok and Aurora is hot (i only wish she would have had pubes). The animations is getting better and better and from the holiday trip they are awesome. I have only played the two NTR path and like them a lot.
I gues there must be some action between Aurora and Dick in the future.
Some nice watersport, its a pity it always comes as a punishment.
Is there any watergames in the love path?

Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 2284637

this was happend after i set a name ..... someone know about how to fix this ? (PC VERSION)
I haven't seen that happen before. Is there an option to leave it blank and take a preset name? I can't remember as I play too many of these. If there is, just go with that and use a savegame editor to change your chars name, then load your save file. If there is no option to enter a new name, I have no idea. Are you running the newest 19.5.0/19.5.5 version?

Reactions: GVine
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes