muntaro

Oct 14, 2018
how to fix the black screen ? I cant't play the game
Fix for "Black screen": Go to Settings > Time & language > Language & region and Change Country, Region to United Kingdom and Regional Format to English (Europe) and start game. Your problem must be solved.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
You didn't do anything wrong,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh right thanks for the info thought I somehow fucked something up for a while there will have to see how the game progresses in future updates see if more routes open and if a true Harem path is available.

Reactions: sirpedro7

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mirphy won't return unless dev makes 180 degrees turn on plot.

assuming that this will continue.

Zoro@stro

Apr 6, 2024
I confess that I only gave this game a chance because I assumed that in the future the MC would no longer need magic to fuck the women in the game. That's disappointing:FacePalm:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So Mirphy dies and the MC goes back to being a failed MC from the beginning of the game who can't fuck anyone?
he can potentially fuck sister/roomie or gf or gf's friend or both. but since no update after that we don't know.

Reactions: Zoro@stro

Zoro@stro

Apr 6, 2024
he can potentially fuck sister/roomie or gf or gf's friend or both. but since no update after that we don't know.
My biggest interest is in Nancy, but as it was mentioned that she will get out of mind control and consequently break up with the MC, I lost interest in the game.
But if there is a twist in future updates I will resume the game.

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard
Feb 23, 2019
Auto-Updater just told me that 20.0.2 is available to download. Not sure whats in it since there's nothing on patreon/

Edit* The black screen I was stuck at that caused me to stop playing is now fixed!

Reactions: THE KILLER 13

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Auto-Updater just told me that 20.0.2 is available to download. Not sure whats in it since there's nothing on patreon/

Edit* The black screen I was stuck at that caused me to stop playing is now fixed!
20.0.2 or .5 has been out for ages.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes