SegaleVidale

Apr 20, 2020
still 8 months to abandoned tag.
F95 didn't update its game page? It's impossible... :p The truth is that there has been at least one content update since 20.0.0. (main page version), which can be downloaded via the in-game updater. The latest one came out on June 27th, the 20.0.2, I think.

So the " he didnt moved a finger for at least 2 years. " is a pretty harsh sentence. Don't you think?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
F95 didn't update its game page? It's impossible... :p The truth is that there has been at least one content update since 20.0.0. (main page version), which can be downloaded via the in-game updater. The latest one came out on June 27th, the 20.0.2, I think.

So the " he didnt moved a finger for at least 2 years. " is a pretty harsh sentence. Don't you think?
actually latest is .5 but nothing there and F95 won't update anything until there's version w/o any ties to dev's server (their rules so open ticket and whine to mods/staff).

i haven't said "he didn't move" ever.

Reactions: Mess3r

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021
This post is from 2023!!!

Snímka obrazovky 2024-07-04 215342.png
Hello, everyone. Sinburn Here.
Here is the next part of the last release and the first of the endings.

This update allows us to set up the framework for the next other love endings so hopefully they should be a little easier to set up.

We are putting our focus on the Love Route for a little while so expect more content on that route soon.

Keep your eyes open for polls on which ending we should work on next.

Also, we made some bug fixes on some scenes that were getting a black screen.

This release makes the total for this month:
Words: +9.8k
Videos: +34

As always, if you have already downloaded the game just open the client and "check for updates". If you have not downloaded the game yet, or you would like to download it again, click
The update is available for 25$+ patrons at the moment. If you want to know when it will be available for other tiers/free check the .

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes