Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Dannot Games

It would be nice, but certainly not required if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just my own 2-cents worth here.

Edit: Also, explore the Workshop seems bugged.

Explore the house. It's a mistake with a hint. You need to have discovered everything. (Cucumber & Sunlotion for Kenzie in house)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Explore the house. It's a mistake with a hint. You need to have discovered everything. (Cucumber & Sunlotion for Kenzie in house)

Thanks for a fun update but I already shared those thoughts above. Loved it! Just looking for a bit of clarification in my spoiler note. Had a bit of a time figuring out the bath option with Vanna my only options in our home bathroom is to shower or leave but sure enough, I took a morning shower then the option to take a bath appeared and Vanna showed up too :) Just a matter of being in the right bathroom at the right time! :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017

Thanks for a fun update but I already shared those thoughts above. Loved it! Just looking for a bit of clarification in my spoiler note. Had a bit of a time figuring out the bath option with Vanna my only options in our home bathroom is to shower or leave but sure enough, I took a morning shower then the option to take a bath appeared and Vanna showed up too :) Just a matter of being in the right bathroom at the right time! :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)
One hint is not correct, it tells your to check the workshop, but you need to check the house. The drop rate is not 100%. You may need to check the house a few times. The pasta is the filler when you find nothing special. A place is completely checked when you have the message asking you if you want to continue exploration here or not.

When you have the sunlotion, go to Kenzie's room in the evening to trigger the sunburn event (spam her room if you want).The next day, you can go to your living room and do the 2 events.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
When I saw an Athena was being added I got excited because I thought it'd be Athena Rayne. Faris is hot but Rayne is the superior Athena ;)

• Angry
Reactions: parachina

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
One hint is not correct, it tells your to check the workshop, but you need to check the house. The drop rate is not 100%. You may need to check the house a few times. The pasta is the filler when you find nothing special. A place is completely checked when you have the message asking you if you want to continue exploration here or not.

When you have the sunlotion, go to Kenzie's room in the evening to trigger the sunburn event (spam her room if you want).The next day, you can go to your living room and do the 2 events.
Already had one Kenzie sunburn event last update IIRC. Will return to the house with Emily a few more times if need be. I enjoy spending time with Kenzie and visit her frequently in the early AM both in her room and still going out in the back yard as well. :) Thanks for the quick reply, my friend. :) I've completed all other hints except the faulty warehouse hint so I'll follow your advice. I have not yet fully examined the changelog to see if I missed any side events. But, I did find all of the main story events just fine. I did leave some positive feedback in an earlier post but wanted to add that the management portion of the game has been much easier to handle now so that we are continually operating in surplus rather than scraping by. The cucumbers really help too :) I've not only had time for all of the girls but also to do some other things like cut wood, gather mushrooms and go fishing :) So, I have to say there is a much better balance of activities now. Overall, this is an exceptional game and I am enjoying it thoroughly. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks for the game! I just found it recently and have been playing the latest version. Enjoying it very much, a lovely choice of models and scenes in the game!

A few small issues and a big one (for me)
- typo in the stats screen in the phone "Strengh" not "Strength"
- leaving strawberries at the Spinney has the text "Leeave"
- image aspect ratio is distorted at times in many places but not too bad but distracting at times.

Bigger issue
- in the water crisis event and the phone notes Main step 28 and Well rennovated. Aidra last said she would call me in the evening, I am 3/10 progression with her. The walkthrough says to call Aidra for step 28 but I never see an option to do so. If I go to the well there are no options to do anything. I have found no vats or containers. Fully expanded the greenhouse. Repaired the fishing house
PS: the well, greenhouse, fishing house had been rennovated/repaired BEFORE the water crisis event started

Can someone advise what I am missing?

EDIT: and basically found it. I guess I misunderstood the shown progression. Tried doing Step 29 and the event has progressed

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Can you give example about this one ?
I will fix the typo
At the current point in the game for my saves I am not seeing any, but I did in the earlier parts of the game. I will keep my eyes open and start a new game and post when I see them.

Some other minor typos
- Garden
"No vegetable are planted" this should be "No vegetables are planted"
- Take Vanna to the beach talking about rebuilding the pier
"It was one of the first thing I did" here 'thing' should be 'things'
- Ariana at the beach volleyball net discussion Alina
"You didn't put your eyes off her" here "put" should be "take"
also
"It is always pleasant to watch twe beautiful girls" here "twe" should be "two"

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
At the current point in the game for my saves I am not seeing any, but I did in the earlier parts of the game. I will keep my eyes open and start a new game and post when I see them.

Some other minor typos
- Garden
"No vegetable are planted" this should be "No vegetables are planted"
- Take Vanna to the beach talking about rebuilding the pier
"It was one of the first thing I did" here 'thing' should be 'things'
- Ariana at the beach volleyball net discussion Alina
"You didn't put your eyes off her" here "put" should be "take"
also
"It is always pleasant to watch twe beautiful girls" here "twe" should be "two"
I corrected it, thanks!

Reactions: PapaPhat

Halcyel

Nov 25, 2019
Hi, first, thank you for this excellent game :D, second i have a little problem with the hint "Something is happening at the pool in the afternoon." but whenever I go there nothing happens except Vina being there.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
how do you replenish water in the main tank ?
Please learn the search function... Dev answered... Try this link, my friend. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-spinney-v0-13-dannot-games.125535/post-11204757 I don't recommend letting the girls transfer the vat to the tank. I had issues with that function losing a lot of purified water. Dev says it's fixed but transferring the vat to the tank takes less time than finding one of the girls to do it for you. I do recommend having Lacy refill the blue barrels from the well but wait a day after emptying them. Rain can fill them too...

Hope this helps. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

qtipple

Sep 21, 2020
Been following this game since the beginning. Always loved it and looked forward to new updates but the management aspects are getting old fast, especially the water tank stuff. It detracts from the game and is just unnecessary in my opinion.

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Been following this game since the beginning. Always loved it and looked forward to new updates but the management aspects are getting old fast, especially the water tank stuff. It detracts from the game and is just unnecessary in my opinion.
I will make it optional in the next update if you have enough Leadership. It's an easy way to disable the feature if you don't like management.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.13

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.49 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Gkgfjd

Feb 28, 2023
Got to Day 60 and then the game broke, i go to the pool and water is out BUT i never got a prompt to fix the well nor where to find it. how do i fix this? also clock isnt there anymore and none of the actions work

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Got to Day 60 and then the game broke, i go to the pool and water is out BUT i never got a prompt to fix the well nor where to find it. how do i fix this? also clock isnt there anymore and none of the actions work
Send me your save

Reactions: PapaPhat

badass

Jul 24, 2017
Whats with the weird seeds? Is that just a mystery (random grow) or it's not implemented in the game yet?

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I will make it optional in the next update if you have enough Leadership. It's an easy way to disable the feature if you don't like management.
I was just about to make this point. Without a major overhaul of the UI the management aspects are getting unwieldly, I would go so far to say that with the number of girls to keep track and where they are is already there but at least you have added portraits to some of the girls locations to deal with that issue.

Reactions: qtipple
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes