ahahlberg

Jan 23, 2022
The water system ruined the hole game
I agree - first, they have a lake in which fish live and thus must be capable of the mild filtration and purification Aidra can do and must somehow be kept fed with new water so all they have to do is transport it to their home tanks or to the water tower assuming they have a pumping system which Aidra must have if she's able to pump the collected water from other methods up into the tower tank, a non-trivial feat by itself. Second, two of the houses have swimming pools with what is likely to be 20,000 gallons (~75,000L) each for about 40,000 gallons (~150,000L) total current storage, which according to the highest daily usage I've seen so far (100L) would last them at least four years with no new water added from rain or the lake.
This is a tedious make work set of tasks that are not justified by their circumstance. The game is already pretty grindy. Were it not for stellar cast and live action videos I'd have given up on it once the water tasks got added.

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Hello,

The v0.14 is public.

Changelogs:

Technical:
-Add a cheat menu to avoid food system if you have enough Leadership
-Add a cheat menu to avoid water system if you have enough Leadership

Story content:
Main event : /
Vina: 1 Level, 6 Steps, 1 (big) side event, 4 phone events
Kenzie: /
Ariana: 1 Level, 1 Step
Lacy: /
Alina: 1 Level, 1 Step, 1 phone event
Jillian: /
Aidra: /
Vanna: 1 Level, 3 Steps, 2 phone events
Emily: /
Athena: 1 Level 2 Steps 1 phone event
Shared events: 9 Steps

Bugfix:
-Massive misspelling hunt. Thanks to Ravasz who's replaying the game since the start and notify every mistake.
-Fix a bug with the location of Aidra & Lacy. (Lacy night and Aidra evening)
-Corrected a bug where Emily's Level was not displayed in her screen
-Corrected a bug where Vanna's Level was not displayed in her screen
-Fix Aidra's location in her screen

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Spinney [v0.14] [Dannot Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.13 -> v0.14 [573 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

laegwyn

Mar 20, 2019
For those still struggling with the exploration tooltip and not having the cucumber turn up... make sure you have finished the greenhouse and can plant in the pots there ... took me actually a while to look at the script and the save variables :sleep:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zamu77

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Any plans to add new girls in the next update and who would they be?
The next update will be centered around the 2 last girls.
The 11th girl is already public on Discord server (Kyler Quinn), the 12th is still secret.

As someone said before by copy/paste a discord post, I plan to do a Chapter 2 when Chapter 1 is finished. New girls will be added in Chapter 2.

Reactions: Anders Niet
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes