Danny tofu

Feb 2, 2018
Good Game!
possible Bug:
-Time does not progress for Ariana when working out (idk if its intended)
-UI Options (of last visited place) still shows up and remains on the screen ONLY if you use skip[for already viewed scenes ] (Rare and fixed but scrolling bit back)

jericho7777

May 15, 2020
i guess my game is stuck at emily task explor the abandond house i made it so many times it never get complete and i cant progress on athena task without finishing emily task so please anyone can help me i did expolration so many times the task never ended

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
i guess my game is stuck at emily task explor the abandond house i made it so many times it never get complete and i cant progress on athena task without finishing emily task so please anyone can help me i did expolration so many times the task never ended
Build the greenhouse at Aidra's house and go back exploring.

I need to add a hint here.

Reactions: jericho7777

game12321

Sep 7, 2023
Possible bug? Or weirdly high threshold; next Alina step says to increase Lust, then after I got it to 100, I had to increase Relation. Relation is at 210 now but still says I need to increase it...it was 150 when I first got the step.

This is after the step where she and Arina are considering a threesome and i visited her room in the afternoon.

Last edited:

DirtyDanny

Apr 13, 2020
Possible bug? Or weirdly high threshold; next Alina step says to increase Lust, then after I got it to 100, I had to increase Relation. Relation is at 210 now but still says I need to increase it...it was 150 when I first got the step.

This is after the step where she and Arina are considering a threesome and i visited her room in the afternoon.
I had the same problem. Used Save editor to up her friendship to 300 and it was enough to trigger event.

game12321

Sep 7, 2023
I had the same problem. Used Save editor to up her friendship to 300 and it was enough to trigger event.
yeesh, yeah thats gotta be a bug or oversight given none of the prior updates added that much grinding for progression (can't actually think of the last time I had to grind any relation or lust, always felt like I hit the thresholds just by playing and progressing). I noticed I also had to grind Vanna's relation a bit too, but that wasn't too bad, took maybe a few days of just focusing on her interactions. thanks for the tip!

NineNein

Jun 5, 2017
Is there a way to play this on phone? and i want to know why joiplay doesnt work on this game?

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
yeesh, yeah thats gotta be a bug or oversight given none of the prior updates added that much grinding for progression (can't actually think of the last time I had to grind any relation or lust, always felt like I hit the thresholds just by playing and progressing). I noticed I also had to grind Vanna's relation a bit too, but that wasn't too bad, took maybe a few days of just focusing on her interactions. thanks for the tip!
I didnt put a repetable oil event for Aidra. It was planned but it's not finished.
Oil event give 25Rel/50lust so it will help a lot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

Diglwssos

Jul 31, 2017
Dear Developer. I like your game very mutch and I am waiting for every new version. The only think I would like to be added is for all the characters to have a video like sceene in some time of the day acording to their level. For example you can ask Vina in the morning, in the night... or you can ask Lacy when she is in the pool. I would like something similar for all the characters. Keep up the good work.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I didnt put a repetable oil event for Aidra. It was planned but it's not finished.
Ran through everything and only found one item in the hints I was unable to solve... Increase relationship with Alina... went from Relationship: 120, Lust: 94 when I started this update to Relationship: 227, Lust 130 when I stopped having completed everything else in the update. Alina's hint started out "Raise Alina's Lust." Only earning 3 lust per day, I managed to get her over 120 and triggered the next hint... "Increase relationship with Alina" so I started spending 3/4 of most days with Alina earning 3 lust in the bathroom each morning, then 5 relationship for yoga on the beach and another 2 relationship for conversing in the kitchen. Those are the only options I have to increase lust/relationship points with Alina at present... By the time I did the grind up from 120-227 relationship... Phat was burnt! I had to drop a save and stop!

So, I only have one question with two parts... What are the actual relationship and/or lust numbers required to clear that hint to move on OR is that actually a bug??? Thanks, my friend :) Great game! Just that one clue is beginning to resemble a wild goose chase... a red herring... or, a faux pas! IDK... So, I ask. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
how do you check corruption progression for the girls?
and my corruption bar disappears after a while

game12321

Sep 7, 2023
Ah yeah, that explains it and would definitely help. it was still a bit odd I had to grind REL and Lust for her and Vanna since I never really had to for any previous progression following new updates.

out of curiosity, any hints for the new Vina side scene? Not sure if I got it or not, it’s hard to tell. Loving the game btw, definitely one of my favorites here

MizRo

Jul 15, 2018
The grind is getting too much right now. The water and food system is just a daily thing you need to do, leaving like no time to raise relationships. And to get to Alina's last step you have to get to like 215 relationship or something lol

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Dear Developer. I like your game very mutch and I am waiting for every new version. The only think I would like to be added is for all the characters to have a video like sceene in some time of the day acording to their level. For example you can ask Vina in the morning, in the night... or you can ask Lacy when she is in the pool. I would like something similar for all the characters. Keep up the good work.
It's planned.

Same here.. Have more than 200 rel for Alina and still it asks to rise more
The grind is getting too much right now. The water and food system is just a daily thing you need to do, leaving like no time to raise relationships. And to get to Alina's last step you have to get to like 215 relationship or something lol
About the grind:
-Water & Food system are now avoidable (in phone). I will keep this level of difficulty: If you want to play survive mode you can,(hey, it's also a post pandemic story...) if it's boring for you you can shut down this feature.
-About Aidra/Alina threshold --> I didn't had time to had repeatable events for them without them it's hard to climb the relation/lust stat. When these scene will be released, it will be easier.

Your game is very good, but I think you should add a gallery section for both videos and photos
It's also planned. You have a "release plan" in discord server if you want more information.

• Red Heart

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
i just found this lil gem of a game, i notice in a tab on the cell it says well not renovated. when do i find it im on day 40 and no new places opened up the old farm i thought but it appears i found everything there and that is the only place left that has a search option.

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
i just found this lil gem of a game, i notice in a tab on the cell it says well not renovated. when do i find it im on day 40 and no new places opened up the old farm i thought but it appears i found everything there and that is the only place left that has a search option.
The well is in the forest. The option will appear during the game.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes