GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Send me your save I will check it.
Did you use the console ?
Pm me on discord if you want
i think my game went buggy at some point i jumpped on this morning and it was saying something about the twins wanting something but i havent met them yet so i deleted everything dealing with the game and reinstalled it havent had time to jump back on and ill drop by your discord

portscan

Jun 4, 2021
Stuck on Alina quest. It says "enter the Spinney" but nothing happens when I do .... please fix it

ChickenPineapple!

Feb 4, 2020
I've got the story progression for 2 of the girls continue exploring the abandoned house. I've explored it solidly for several days both morning and afternoon but it doesn't trigger any other event besides the +5 food one.

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I've got the story progression for 2 of the girls continue exploring the abandoned house. I've explored it solidly for several days both morning and afternoon but it doesn't trigger any other event besides the +5 food one.
Build the greenhouse in Aidra's house.
A hint is missing here.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.14

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.82 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Your real Father

Perzius

Dec 8, 2018
Do i need to restart or access a specific save? I played most of .13 but in .14 I can't access my phone with out the renpy crash screen

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Do i need to restart or access a specific save? I played most of .13 but in .14 I can't access my phone with out the renpy crash screen
Every time you install a new update, sleep until the next morning. There is a button top left that appears when you are not in dialogue or between locations with ZZZ on it. That takes you straight to bed from wherever you happen to be at the time. Just sleep until the next morning when starting a new update and that allows all of the new material to upload and become available. It will also reenable your phone :) Hope that helps you, my friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Perzius

Dec 8, 2018
Every time you install a new update, sleep until the next morning. There is a button top left that appears when you are not in dialogue or between locations with ZZZ on it. That takes you straight to bed from wherever you happen to be at the time. Just sleep until the next morning when starting a new update and that allows all of the new material to upload and become available. It will also reenable your phone :) Hope that helps you, my friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
big thanks

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
In my living room nothing happens... in the morning "organize your work", afternoon Vanna, evening organize your work, call vina... how am i supposed to activate the explration mode??

Thank you
spy on the beach from the fishing hut then a event will happen

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Anyone know if we can repeat sex scene in this game ?
Some scenes can be repeated like anal with Vina afternoon in the living room as well as the shower or leaving your door open at night before bed both give repeat Vina performances. Aidra in her garden in the afternoon & invite to her room for sex, Lacy meets you at your pool every afternoon where you can ask her up to your room for sex, two early morning opportunities with Kenzie... one in her bedroom, the other in the backyard and some with Ariana as well. When you go to the appropriate area at the appointed time you have the option to play/replay those scenes. There are others too. Those are the ones I frequent most. The rest I have on saved games by making a save just before sex begins I can replay those scenes any time I want.

Hope that helps you, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.06.30 - 23.32.49.36.png

Sidelam

Jul 28, 2017
Some scenes can be repeated like anal with Vina afternoon in the living room as well as the shower or leaving your door open at night before bed both give repeat Vina performances. Aidra in her garden in the afternoon & invite to her room for sex, Lacy meets you at your pool every afternoon where you can ask her up to your room for sex, two early morning opportunities with Kenzie... one in her bedroom, the other in the backyard and some with Ariana as well. When you go to the appropriate area at the appointed time you have the option to play/replay those scenes. There are others too. Those are the ones I frequent most. The rest I have on saved games by making a save just before sex begins I can replay those scenes any time I want.

Hope that helps you, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
View attachment 3003223
thank you, you have motivated my desire to try the game

Doctor9953

Feb 3, 2022
Can Someone send me or link here save cuz i was at 100 dayz and i lost my save dunno why .
And i really dont want to play from the begining .
I would be very happy if u help me <3

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
Just discover the game and i love it so far. I can recognize the work of a fellow ass man when I see one. I do wonder if we’ll get some milf tho ?

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes