Elbek

Oct 29, 2017
I don't want to start all over again, there is 150 days in the game. BUT THAT DAMN water quest is doing game over cause i didn't fix on time. Just because i didn't know was a time event and didn't know how to call Aidra. now i don't have other save and i'm pretty much fucked. Can you fix this ? Or i can give up playing ?

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't want to start all over again, there is 150 days in the game. BUT THAT DAMN water quest is doing game over cause i didn't fix on time. Just because i didn't know was a time event and didn't know how to call Aidra. now i don't have other save and i'm pretty much fucked. Can you fix this ? Or i can give up playing ?
You can opt out of the entire water quest and/or food gathering requirements as well.

First, load to a save BEFORE you are being given the "game over" message...
Then make sure you have v0.14 installed...
(if you just installed v0.14 or any other new update, SLEEP in your bed overnight to activate the new content!)
With the latest update and having slept to activate, click your phone, top right and follow these steps...
Click the crossed wrench+screwdriver icon, first listed in top row
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.29 - 15.20.06.73.png
Read and click forward through the instructions at the bottom... looks like this...
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.29 - 15.21.03.51.png Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.29 - 15.22.32.38.png
Then when you get to the choice menu, select water for water management help and food for food...
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.29 - 15.23.05.02.png
Once you click on water you receive a confirmation screen...
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.29 - 15.24.18.73.png Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.29 - 15.31.33.96.png Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.29 - 15.32.07.58.png
The next click takes you back to the choices...
And, as the screens reads, you don't have to worry about water anymore. Repeat for food if desired for the easiest possible path. Bear in mind there are a few random events you may miss by enacting these options however, they are much earlier in the game, like the game says, Vina's watermelon event can be missed but that is long before the water system is implemented so if you enact food when adjusting water, you need not worry about that even but may miss future events. I'm not sure how the food gathering affects the greenhouse Aidra built but it likely bypasses that too. But then, food isn't the hard part and I only struggled with water for the first few weeks in game, now I have it dialed in. As long as you have a save somewhere before the game over notice, the steps above should work just fine for you with no further need to chase water.

I hope this helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: As the instructions indicate, you need a certain minimum leadership score to qualify to use the secret water cheat. I'm not actually sure what it needs to be. Mine is well over 50 so I activated the option for demonstration easily. If you need more leadership there are a variety of ways to increase it but the one option that is available every day is the "get organized" option once per day in the living room at home. If you require additional assistance, please feel free to ask. I have played this title since the beginning and am happy to help :)

Post PS: I currently have 281 saves for this game. Yes, you can call me Sir Savesalot! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: No, I do not share saves. I have no way to remove my personal data from those files. There may be others who are willing to share if you honestly do not have alternate saves... or, you may need to restart. I'm not sure if you can activate the water cheat once you get a game over notice or not, it's likely not possible... depends on when your save was made in relation to the game over message. As long as your save is before the game over is received, click your phone and walk through the steps. As long as you have sufficient leadership, you may be alright... IDK. Also, there are others that can advise how to cheat your way through this another way... But, that isn't me. IDK that other stuff, just what the dev included.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darklord_1965

Elbek

Oct 29, 2017
You can opt out of the entire water quest and/or food gathering requirements as well.

First, load to a save BEFORE you are being given the "game over" message...
Then make sure you have v0.14 installed...
(if you just installed v0.14 or any other new update, SLEEP in your bed overnight to activate the new content!)
With the latest update and having slept to activate, click your phone, top right and follow these steps...
Click the crossed wrench+screwdriver icon, first listed in top row
View attachment 3044530
Read and click forward through the instructions at the bottom... looks like this...
View attachment 3044536 View attachment 3044538
Then when you get to the choice menu, select water for water management help and food for food...
View attachment 3044543
Once you click on water you receive a confirmation screen...
View attachment 3044550 View attachment 3044570 View attachment 3044573
The next click takes you back to the choices...
And, as the screens reads, you don't have to worry about water anymore. Repeat for food if desired for the easiest possible path. Bear in mind there are a few random events you will miss by enacting these options however, they are much earlier in the game, like the game says, Vina's watermelon event can be missed but that is long before the water system is implemented so if you enact food when adjusting water, you need not worry about that even but may miss future events. I'm not sure how the food gathering affects the greenhouse Aidra built but it likely bypasses that too. But then, food isn't the hard part and I only struggled with water for the first few weeks in game, now I have it dialed in. As long as you have a save somewhere before the game over notice, the steps above should work just fine for you with no further need to chase water.

I hope this helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: As the instructions indicate, you need a certain minimum leadership score to qualify to use the secret water cheat. I'm not actually sure what it needs to be. Mine is well over 50 so I activated the option for demonstration easily. If you need more leadership there are a variety of ways to increase it but the one option that is available every day is the "get organized" option once per day in the living room at home. If you require additional assistance, please feel free to ask. I have played this title since the beginning and am happy to help :)

Post PS: I currently have 281 saves for this game. Yes, you can call me Sir Savesalot! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: No, I do not share saves. I have no way to remove my personal data from those files. There may be others who are willing to share if you honestly do not have alternate saves... or, you may need to restart. I'm not sure if you can activate the water cheat once you get a game over notice or not, it's likely not possible... depends on when your save was made in relation to the game over message. As long as your save is before the game over is received, click your phone and walk through the steps. As long as you have sufficient leadership, you may be alright... IDK. Also, there are others that can advise how to cheat your way through this another way... But, that isn't me. IDK that other stuff, just what the dev included.
For Me it has only the Food Management as option. If a sleep the game over happens. I guess i will just dump the game...

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
For Me it has only the Food Management as option. If a sleep the game over happens. I guess i will just dump the game...
load and roll back as far as you can
roll back is safe, it's roll forward that causes errors, roll back to the day before if possible and sleep.

You will most likely need to restart though.
It sounds to me like you didn't sleep last update or possibly other updates so you likely have screwed this save beyond repair
Some times it is best just to restart...

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Hello,

The v0.15 is now public.

Changelogs:

Technical:
-Add a cheat menu to add Fuel if you reach 0

Story content:
Main event : /
Vina: /
Kenzie: /
Ariana: /
Lacy: 1 Level, 2 Steps, 3 Phone events
Alina: 1 side repeatable event
Jillian: /
Aidra: 1 side repeatable event
Vanna: /
Emily: /
Athena: /
Kyler (New Girl): 2 Levels, 9 Steps, 1 side event, 2 Phone events
Haley (New Girl): 1 Level, 5 Steps, 1 Phone event
Shared events: 5 Events

Bugfxix:
-Fix a bug with the display of the girls at the pool
-Reduce the requirement for the last event of Alina. (250 -> 200Rel & 100 -> 70Lust)

The casting for the Spinney Chapter 1 is now complete, with 12 girls.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Spinney [v0.15] [Dannot Games] - COMPRESSED

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,89 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,86 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

--------------------------------------

The Spinney [v0.15] [Dannot Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.14 -> v0.15 [186 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

shanenufc09

Aug 4, 2021
well that was a waste of an update just introducing 2 new girls with nothing happening and the lacy content is broken says wait for message in evening and nothing happens went forward 2 weeks

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
well that was a waste of an update just introducing 2 new girls with nothing happening and the lacy content is broken says wait for message in evening and nothing happens went forward 2 weeks
I will publish a post in discord/Patreon to share a change in the release pace.
In v0.15 it took time to introduce all the things linked to the girls (Personal page, Phone page, Hint page, location of the girls, change in the available events, etc...).
Even without it, I'm not 100% satisfied about the amount of content in a release. Up to v0.13 it was great, but now it's hard to have a release with enough content for all girls/paths.
With 12 girls + main event + shared events + side events, it's hard to release an update satisfying every player.

shanenufc09

Aug 4, 2021
I will publish a post in discord/Patreon to share a change in the release pace.
In v0.15 it took time to introduce all the things linked to the girls (Personal page, Phone page, Hint page, location of the girls, change in the available events, etc...).
Even without it, I'm not 100% satisfied about the amount of content in a release. Up to v0.13 it was great, but now it's hard to have a release with enough content for all girls/paths.
With 12 girls + main event + shared events + side events, it's hard to release an update satisfying every player.
what about the lacy content thats supposed to be there do i need to restart because all im seeing is wait for a message in evening and nothing happens

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
what about the lacy content thats supposed to be there do i need to restart because all im seeing is wait for a message in evening and nothing happens
After installing a new update, SLEEP overnight until the next day to activate the new content. Otherwise, you are still only getting the previous version and can also cause errors. Adventure ever on friend, Phat(y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Frolik1993

Jan 24, 2022
Help pls.
1)how to increase corruption
2) how to proceed with Emily and Athena. I stacked on expedition to abanded house. Made it like 30 times, nothing chages

shanenufc09

Aug 4, 2021
After installing a new update, SLEEP overnight until the next day to activate the new content. Otherwise, you are still only getting the previous version and can also cause errors. Adventure ever on friend, Phat(y)
i did do that i got the new girls content but not lacy

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
Love the game, Just wanted to let you know I started a new playthrough in v14 and just got to talking to adria in her garden for the first time now when I go to sleep it starts the kyler stuff with emily who I haven't met yet. Went back to an earlier save, think its main event 21 where it says jillian will contact you in a few days. Did like 2 weeks and no contact

Last edited:

Commander64

Dec 22, 2018
This latest update has corrupted my entire save file. It gives an error when I enter the phone. It also gives an error when I enter the house.
In short, my entire save file is rubbish. :(

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes