Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Love the game, Just wanted to let you know I started a new playthrough in v14 and just got to talking to adria in her garden for the first time now when I go to sleep it starts the kyler stuff with emily who I haven't met yet. Went back to an earlier save, think its main event 21 where it says jillian will contact you in a few days. Did like 2 weeks and no contact
Thanks a lot for it!!! It was a real bug I didn't spot.
I will release a patch today, it could affect a lot the new players, it's just a non-sense to trigger Kyler content so soon in the story.

About the other bug reported here, it's the current fix: Go to sleep (top left button) and it will fix everything.

Help pls.
1)how to increase corruption
2) how to proceed with Emily and Athena. I stacked on expedition to abanded house. Made it like 30 times, nothing chages
1) Fuck a girl with the special oil (Vina/Ariana have scene available or continue the story.)
2) Build the greenhouse in Aidra's garden.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frolik1993

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I updated the main post.

It contains the links to the v0.15.1, to fix the bug where Kyler & Haley events trigger too early in the game if you start a new save.
Got a fix file for the compressed version? Not going to DL 4GB file when have compressed less than 2 GB or I can wait...

unicorn33

Jun 1, 2020
When I load my save, I get this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/house.rpy", line 1875, in <module>
NameError: name 'haley_level' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "house.rpyc", line 1875, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/house.rpy", line 1875, in <module>
NameError: name 'haley_level' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The_Spinney 0.15.1
Wed Nov  1 08:38:22 2023

I can't go to house or sleep

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSpinney-0.15.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Flashnine

Jun 18, 2018
Anyone else who can't find the pier? I renovated the fishing house, but no idea where to find the pier...

Spongedan

Aug 7, 2019
When I try to talk to lacy in the evening in her room she is not there. I need to talk to her to advance the quest.

antuzinsky

Jul 27, 2022
My save from 0.14 doesn't work well with new version.
When I load it and click on the phone, got this:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 2261, in execute
  File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 2357, in execute
  File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 2359, in <module>
NameError: name 'kye_meet' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 2357, in execute
  File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 2359, in <module>
NameError: name 'kye_meet' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The_Spinney 0.15.1
Thu Nov  2 16:05:16 2023

Flashnine

Jun 18, 2018
I think you need to talk to Vina in her room in the evening about the fishing rod to make the pier appear.
Thanks, but she doesn't say much in the evening (I can only "spend time" with her).. I've talked to everyone at every time of the day, been everywhere.. No options about fixing the pier/fishing rod..

Main story hint says "The view at the pier in the evening is amazing", which is great but there ain't no pier.
Vina: progress with Lacy
Kenzie: progress with Vina
Ariana: continue main story
Lacy: go fishing. If it's not done, repair the pier and find a fishing rod
Alina: addicted to her phone. Check your phone at different times. (i don't get any messages)
Vanna: progress with Vina.

I added my save, in case someone knows how to read in to it lol.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Fresh install 0.15, new game. Pretty much complete (Vanna still needs a relationship boost).

A few of minor issues that have probably already been mentioned:

Emily hint: 'explore the workshop' won't complete. Both the abandoned house and workshop have been fully explored. I have the sunburn lotion (and used it) and the cucumbers (and planted them). The house is explicitly complete by the exploration dialogue and both the MC and Emily agree the workshop is complete as well though it still provides 10 units of fuel every visit. I have explored further to be told there's nothing close enough to risk.

Asking Athena to cut wood: she agrees and... just doesn't. At least no wood appears in inventory and talking to her either later in the day or in the same time period on a different day offers no new option to collect any wood from her.

The stats page has 'Strength' misspelled.

Kylar and Haley show up so early that Emily, the person who collects them, wasn't even introduced prior to their appearance.

There were a couple of other anachronisms -- one dialog with Ariana talks about Alina before she is introduced. I noted it at the time, but failed to record/remember the subject regrettably.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Thanks, but she doesn't say much in the evening (I can only "spend time" with her).. I've talked to everyone at every time of the day, been everywhere.. No options about fixing the pier/fishing rod..

Main story hint says "The view at the pier in the evening is amazing", which is great but there ain't no pier.
Vina: progress with Lacy
Kenzie: progress with Vina
Ariana: continue main story
Lacy: go fishing. If it's not done, repair the pier and find a fishing rod
Alina: addicted to her phone. Check your phone at different times. (i don't get any messages)
Vanna: progress with Vina.

I added my save, in case someone knows how to read in to it lol.
A lot of the missions are intertwined -- one won't advance until another seemingly unrelated one passes a milestone. A few of the missions note this in the hints, but a lot more do not.

For the pier, get a few pieces of wood (from the forest around the Spinney) and go to the beach during daylight. You may need the tools found on the farm after meeting Kenzie -- that's the order I did it so I am uncertain if it was a necessary step. You may also need to have found the fishing pole -- there are at least a few "must-have-the-key-to-see-the-lock" situations.

For the fishing pole, go into the fishing hut during daylight and explore the couple of areas inside.

*edit* I just found the pier on a new start. Step 1: go to beach. Explore the fishing hut to get the pole. Step 2: talk to Vina in the evening about the fishing pole. Step 3 return to the beach the next day.

Last edited:

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Fresh install 0.15, new game. Pretty much complete (Vanna still needs a relationship boost).

A few of minor issues that have probably already been mentioned:

Emily hint: 'explore the workshop' won't complete. Both the abandoned house and workshop have been fully explored. I have the sunburn lotion (and used it) and the cucumbers (and planted them). The house is explicitly complete by the exploration dialogue and both the MC and Emily agree the workshop is complete as well though it still provides 10 units of fuel every visit. I have explored further to be told there's nothing close enough to risk.

Asking Athena to cut wood: she agrees and... just doesn't. At least no wood appears in inventory and talking to her either later in the day or in the same time period on a different day offers no new option to collect any wood from her.

The stats page has 'Strength' misspelled.

Kylar and Haley show up so early that Emily, the person who collects them, wasn't even introduced prior to their appearance.

There were a couple of other anachronisms -- one dialog with Ariana talks about Alina before she is introduced. I noted it at the time, but failed to record/remember the subject regrettably.
Thanks a lot for your feedback.

About Emily's hint:
You have 3 items to find in the Workshop:
-Tire inflator
-Tools
-Fuel (Big amount, not the repetitive event)

About Athena, you should have this option available: "Athena is not back from her work. Text her." in the evening in her living room. Go the same day you asked her.

Thanks about "Strength" I will fix it.

About Kyler and Haley, it was the reason I did a new release 0.15.1, to specially fix this problem.

"one dialog with Ariana talks about Alina before she is introduced." --> Do you remember when?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019

About Emily's hint:
-Tire inflator
-Tools

About Athena, you should have this option available: "Athena is not back from her work. Text her." in the evening in her living room. Go the same day you asked her.

About Kyler and Haley, it was the reason I did a new release 0.15.1, to specially fix this problem.

"one dialog with Ariana talks about Alina before she is introduced." --> Do you remember when?
Looking at my notes, I found a large amount of fuel and tools (in that order in case it matters). The next 5 expeditions found small fuel amounts only, the search description describes turning the place inside out, and Emily and the MC agree that the place is basically empty. I'll keep trying.

WRT Athena, I didn't bother going back to the living room in the evening -- there's no prompt to do so and I've been trained there's nothing there at that time other than teaching Kenzie. I'll give it a shot.

The two extra women weren't much of a game problem though they did apply a bit of extra pressure making certain I had sufficient food and (eventually) water supplies. There's a lot of options for reliable food acquisition though.

Unfortunately, I made a quick note of "Who is Alina?" when it happened, but expected I'd remember what the conversation was about. It was reasonably early. I tend to do a couple of playthroughs before setting a game down for a few updates. Should I encounter it again, I'll make a better note and give a proper report.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

About Emily's hint:
-Tire inflator
-Tools

Thank you for always helping us out Dannot Games, my friend.
I was able to find and play most of the update thus far and found it enjoyable as usual.
Yet, there are two changelog line items that refuse to play for me... Those are...
Aidra: 1 side repeatable event
Kyler (New Girl): 2 Levels, 9 Steps, 1 side event, 2 Phone events

How/when/where do we find Aidra's repeatable event? (I'm hoping it is more oil!)

I picked up all of Haley's content just fine. However, Kyler is quite another story and I suspect it is directly related to Aidra. I picked up the initial level up when she moved in and I haven't seen her again since MC spoke with her during her unpacking. Note: People get settled, they DO NOT get installed! Since the initial meeting with Kyler, the only note I get for her is "Increase your corruption" which is why I went to Aidra for more oil. The only option to increase corruption in this game is to have Aidra's oil and use it with one of the girls. However, the only option for Aidra to make oil is for Lacey and when selected there is an immediate message saying, "not yet implemented." So, I really need to know more about these two event chains with Aidra and Kyler, please. I tried my best guess and it didn't pan out. Now, I need some help, please. I grow impatient with the trial and error search crap with the quickness. Need some much better clues at the bare minimum.

Thanks for the amazing game. I'm certain I've overlooked something here but I really need better clues asap, please.
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes