PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
i just found this lil gem of a game, i notice in a tab on the cell it says well not renovated. when do i find it im on day 40 and no new places opened up the old farm i thought but it appears i found everything there and that is the only place left that has a search option.
Of course Dannot is right. The well is part of the main story just like the fishing shack on the beach. There's an option to search the woods from the Spinney location or it may occur automatically. Been a long time since I was that far back in the story so all I remember is finding wild strawberries and the well when you choose to search the woods. You need wood for repairs to the well and clay to repair the bricks. You can cut wood at the Spinney and get clay by searching the warehouse at the farm. Hope this helps you, friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: GamerDaddy

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How to get more fuel?
You can search around the farm and with Emily on expeditions and with Aidra when you visit. Emily brings you a considerable amount of fuel when she first arrives. Hope that helps, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat ;)

Reactions: Kappa707

lololo96

Jul 13, 2023
Hi. It doesn't let me save the game progress on the computer, only in the game itself, and when I want to play again the previous progress is not saved. It also doesn't let me upload the progress of any of yours that has been posted on the forum

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
having an issue progressing with vina main story (vina seems bothered these days but i need to be closer to her to understand why) i had a convo with her gave her the bike. and ive exercised with her so much i think she can take the miss universe title and nothing is changing

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
having an issue progressing with vina main story (vina seems bothered these days but i need to be closer to her to understand why) i had a convo with her gave her the bike. and ive exercised with her so much i think she can take the miss universe title and nothing is changing
What is the hint associated ?

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
You need to workout a few times.
Did you put make up in the bathroom in the morning ?
yes i did that after i did the makeup thing and the convo i went searching in the neighbors backyard found the bike and gave it to her, and now on day 145 and have worked out with her for 5 weeks strait

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
yes i did that after i did the makeup thing and the convo i went searching in the neighbors backyard found the bike and gave it to her, and now on day 145 and have worked out with her for 5 weeks strait
Send me your save I will check it.
Did you use the console ?
Pm me on discord if you want

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes