Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Spinney [v0.13] [Dannot Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.12 -> v0.13 [520 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Spinney [v0.13] [Dannot Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

APMaster

Mar 8, 2020
Can someone please make a mod for the food supplies? I have a habbit of just playing and enjoying the game and keep forgetting to watch my food supplies. It's an interesting game but the food supplies is what turns me away from the game.
A cheat mod would make this game so much better for us lazy fucks.

Reactions: Woodstock_1983

BlackWing16

Sep 11, 2022
I have no idea how to enter exploration mode at all. I search at the farm but I can't find anything. Any help? And yes I have emily at step 5. The hint is telling to go explore beyond the farm but I do not see that option

Last edited:

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
Can someone please make a mod for the food supplies? I have a habbit of just playing and enjoying the game and keep forgetting to watch my food supplies. It's an interesting game but the food supplies is what turns me away from the game.
You can use the online saveeditor to edit the food, Water and wood:
saveeditonline.com ;)

Reactions: Guz89

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I have no idea how to enter exploration mode at all. I search at the farm but I can't find anything. Any help? And yes I have emily at step 5. The hint is telling to go explore beyond the farm but I do not see that option
In your living room during the day.

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
It would be easier to write a cheat mod if it was not all stuck behind an .rpa ... easy to crack but ...

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
What's next step for Emily's event?
I had explored already.
After you found the gardening tools, you have to expand Aidra's greenhouse, then you have to keep exploring the abandoned house and the workshop until it pop the option to go back since you have already taken all you could. Plant the seed you have and then pick the third option during exploration (keep further on the road) and the scene should trigger. Hope it helps you.

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Here is the hint telling me that i should talk to Vina at the pool during the after. Here is Vina at the pool during the afternoon. Nothing is triggering. There is "talk" option. Relaxing with her doesn't do the trick. What am i doing wrong? Capture d’écran 2023-08-29 134528.png

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Here is the hint telling me that i should talk to Vina at the pool during the after. Here is Vina at the pool during the afternoon. Nothing is triggering. There is "talk" option. Relaxing with her doesn't do the trick. What am i doing wrong? View attachment 2888055
Figure it out. You need to have finished every side quest so "relax" triggers the next phase of main quest. Hint could have been clearer i guess.

kakelaar

Jan 16, 2019
I am stuck. I can only continue the game if I talk to Aidra in the morning by using my car but my fuel is on zero and I don't know where to find new fuel...
I am at step 24

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I am stuck. I can only continue the game if I talk to Aidra in the morning by using my car but my fuel is on zero and I don't know where to find new fuel...
I am at step 24
Search farm to find an abandonned car or explore with Aidra in the Afternoon in her garden

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Search farm to find an abandonned car or explore with Aidra in the Afternoon in her garden
While I'm here, my friend, just wanted to say thank you for the amazing game! Excellent update! Aidra and Jillian together was an extraordinarily HOT surprise and most welcome!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
And... Holy Fuck... Oiling Ariana for the WIN!!! Awesome update!!!:love::love::love::love::love:
Head still throbbing from that fall though... Thankfully, Lacy found us and employed such wonderful resuscitation skills:love:
(Who says a blowjob never saved a life? Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Loved the update! Loving the game! Thank you Dannot Games!!!
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kakelaar

Jan 16, 2019
Thank you for the response but unfortunately it doesn't help.
I already have the car but no more fuel left.
If I go to Aidra (can't go in the morning only afternoon) I can only relax with her in the garden but that doesn't give me fuel.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes