PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
i just don't comment a lot, english is not my first language. I can understand easily but it's hard for me to express myself in english. I was curious, i see ppl arguig so i ask. Sorry if i was bothering you
Don't be sorry, you did nothing wrong.

Yakusai no Akuma, seriously, ranting about some discussion is one thing, but attacking random people accusing them of using fake accounts just to get back at you is worrying.

Please try to keep all this anger in check. Venting it this way will only make this forum unpleasant for everyone.

And really, people don't "tag" you or whatever, they just hit the "reply" button to the post. There is no intent of attacking you in that, if people posted without reference to what they are answering to nobody would understand anything of the discussion after a while.

And by the way, you just accused the dev of attacking you while he/she was just tring to defuse this argument. Hope you are not serious about that.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
I believe they do, you can miss out on certain scenes. The new update confirms that.
But the women all end up the same no matter your decisions? You just miss out on scenes otherwise? That's still railroading, you just have the occasional extra tracks at a station that still converge into the one.

Maybe my memory is hazy, but I could have sworn in Nano-control you could ultimately decide just what kind of sex slave they were. They were still your sex slave, but to the degree at which they were was an interesting choice to make and you could push them to be X or Y. I was hoping for something similar here.

Jun 26, 2020
But the women all end up the same no matter your decisions? You just miss out on scenes otherwise? That's still railroading, you just have the occasional extra tracks at a station that still converge into the one.

Maybe my memory is hazy, but I could have sworn in Nano-control you could ultimately decide just what kind of sex slave they were. They were still your sex slave, but to the degree at which they were was an interesting choice to make and you could push them to be X or Y. I was hoping for something similar here.
You miss out on the first girl and the new girl if you choose certain decisions, i.e. they don't become slaves.

You could technically just go for individual endings/ milf endings etc, but then again, people just kinda all went for the harem ending, not sure what you mean so I'm just throwing out endings here haha.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017

Currently the game isn't too obvious on where things end up, the women will treat you different depending on your decisions, and they don't end up in the same "state" except for one specific person due to story reasons. The most obvious one would be Jaina, where you can miss out on her in the start and that will kinda snowball depending on your decisions.

Not really sure what you mean in by Nano-control as well unfortunately.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
You miss out on the first girl and the new girl if you choose certain decisions, i.e. they don't become slaves.

You could technically just go for individual endings/ milf endings etc, but then again, people just kinda all went for the harem ending, not sure what you mean so I'm just throwing out endings here haha.
Currently the game isn't too obvious on where things end up, the women will treat you different depending on your decisions, and they don't end up in the same "state" except for one specific person due to story reasons. The most obvious one would be Jaina, where you can miss out on her in the start and that will kinda snowball depending on your decisions.

Not really sure what you mean in by Nano-control as well unfortunately.
Nah, I don't mean the endings. I just remember the little room in the mind dungeons for the girls in Nano-control that could encourage them towards various attitudes. There was usually just the two options if I remember right. I was wondering if the choices here led to similar outcomes. Like say instead of being a sex slave, she thought of herself more as a slave wife, etc. Where she was clearly under your thrall, but would take a more wifely aspect to things rather than exclusively the living onahole kind of thing.

I dunno, maybe I'm insane regarding Nano-control, I just really could have sworn... anyways, it seems there are different ways they'll treat you on how you handle things in Star Cove, but it's too early to really tell at this point? That's what I was trying to figure out.

Sorry to be so confusing, I'm honestly trying to explain whatever madness has gripped me.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Nah, I don't mean the endings. I just remember the little room in the mind dungeons for the girls in Nano-control that could encourage them towards various attitudes. There was usually just the two options if I remember right. I was wondering if the choices here led to similar outcomes. Like say instead of being a sex slave, she thought of herself more as a slave wife, etc. Where she was clearly under your thrall, but would take a more wifely aspect to things rather than exclusively the living onahole kind of thing.

I dunno, maybe I'm insane regarding Nano-control, I just really could have sworn... anyways, it seems there are different ways they'll treat you on how you handle things in Star Cove, but it's too early to really tell at this point? That's what I was trying to figure out.

Sorry to be so confusing, I'm honestly trying to explain whatever madness has gripped me.
I remember. One of the states in Nano Control was literal doll for instance.

This game seems more linear in that regard. There are choices as to how to approach them, but it's not open world where they're lined up and you can walk up and put them in different states for example.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daddums

ThirdBomb

Jan 22, 2019
Ria fall scene already. That was fast :LUL:
Also at what patreon tier do you get access to the betas, because there is nothing that mentions it.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Reactions: ReaCreations

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Dang, saw people talking about the content of this update and thought it was uploaded here. ...It's not, is it? Because the download I checked is still version 0.07.

• Haha
Reactions: 0utsider and _Maou_
4.00 star(s) 19 Votes