• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I passing it, the game has developer and people who don't understand cum shots and pregnancy is essentially creation of life wow.
I think you get sick feelings of people cumming in hole, get fake pussy device and think about your wasting sperm?

But think about this goats have sex when they are horny and don't care and how many times they fuck and keep going like energizer bunny but more so. Humans have prevent overmount incident? What happens to buck he reeks like stinky buck, he lathers cum all over his face, underbelly and then anus. Maybe you just need expose yourself to more life, watch goat buck versus goat doe video and then tell me okay, you have imagine this handlers are stinky too. Amount soap they have use is extensive clean that mess off three days later you still smell like goat in heat.

Jun 26, 2020
I passing it, the game has developer and people who don't understand cum shots and pregnancy is essentially creation of life wow.
I think you get sick feelings of people cumming in hole, get fake pussy device and think about your wasting sperm?

But think about this goats have sex when they are horny and don't care and how many times they fuck and keep going like energizer bunny but more so. Humans have prevent overmount incident? What happens to buck he reeks like stinky buck, he lathers cum all over his face, underbelly and then anus. Maybe you just need expose yourself to more life, watch goat buck versus goat doe video and then tell me okay, you have imagine this handlers are stinky too. Amount soap they have use is extensive clean that mess off three days later you still smell like goat in heat.
1c3.jpg

witch_doctor

Apr 29, 2018

hmmm.jpg

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port The Star Cove Incident [v0.08a] APK -

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018

Nice bait

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018

Ummmm....Huh? WTF you trying to say here? Is it some kind of secret code? Playing a trick on everybody?

Reactions: Typucm1980

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
It's just that so far we know absolutely nothing about the main plot, except "here power, do shit". And the choices seem to make the game somewhat linear or kinetic. That's because there's no indication what choices do or maybe what routes there are. With Mio, up until the femdom scene, the story was guiding you sort of into a "you can get her in a normal loving way...or just use the mist" and that was clear, but with the others? Is that also a thing? Or is it, option A is "Slut", option B is "Sluttier". Maybe it's just me but I didn't feel that much difference or revelation in what the choices do. And I though, because you've said (in the changelog) that events can be different based on choices, when going into the gallery you could "see" the different versions, but I don't believe that's the case
From what I can tell the "difference" in routes is you miss out on the character with certain choices. There isn't any real variation in character behavior from what I've seen and they all seem the same slave slut as the other.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
this is the mommest of moms, how the hell does the game somehow NOT has a incest-tag?
She's one hell of a MILF, but she ain't our mom.

Any ideas on how Mio is planning to screw us over? She puts her first time on the table, but something tells me if the playable character isn't careful, it'll be with us in a gimp suit or worse.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: speedapple
4.00 star(s) 19 Votes