witch_doctor

Apr 29, 2018
Any ideas on how Mio is planning to screw us over? She puts her first time on the table, but something tells me if the playable character isn't careful, it'll be with us in a gimp suit or worse.
Well, she offered her first, but that will be on her own terms obviously if MC is even still alive by that point. She'll throw MC under the bus if she needs to, however she wants to keep him alive if possible in order to be able to break free from the future set for her. In my personal opinion, MC should cooperate with Mio in order to avoid death, BUT not being totally compliant to what she says and partially follow the Voice's advice of not obeying her. Perhaps the way to proceed is to agree in the "not dying" part of the deal and disagree in everything else she says, but I am not entirely sure

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I don't think Mio intends to screw over the MC. I think she'll only do it if she considers us an enemy, which... we very well may be, since we've been brainwashing women left and right and had the option to unsuccessfully attempt it on her. The Voice wants us to keep using our power, and the more we do that, the more likely we are to do something that gets on Mio's bad side. That's why the Voice considers Mio an enemy and tells us not to trust her.

witch_doctor

Apr 29, 2018
I agree mostly with you. She seems to be aware of what MC does but doesn't really care about the girls since she hasn't shown any hint of worry towards them, however she is still attracted to the fact MC can change the future with his power. She also seems aware of some implications the MC's powers have. Mio will screw the MC if she has to, but she wants the MC to stay alive in order to escape her predictive life. That is the whole reason she contacts the MC in the first place, since she mentions that she knows how to survive by herself

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Is there a walkthrough/guide of the game anywhere? I've seen some of the choices do impact scenes you get and what not
Previous Smiling Dog games had official Walkthroughs but I can't find anything on their Patreon

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I feel like Mio is going to turn out to be the greater of two evils.

She seems like her whole deal is she's a seer who can't actually change the futures she sees (or, at least, not her own - which is a common trope for seer-type characters in general, going all the way back to ancient Greece). But she can use her knowledge and our power to change things to her liking. Her dismissal of what we're doing implies she's not a good person, and the voice's warning about her leads me to suspect that if she gets what she wants, we're not going to like the way things turn out. She feels like the Lawful Evil to our Chaotic Evil.

The woman she's warning us about (and that the voice is dismissive of) feels like she's going to be the "good" option. I can honestly see her being some sort of demon hunter or other protector of the innocent who is going to come to town looking to fight evil (which is why she'll oppose us and potentially kill us without Mio's help), possibly even drawn to town because she realizes the unnatural success of Mio's family is supernatural in nature.

I can kind of see the plot going down a road where if the unknown girl gets her way we wind up dead, but if Mio wins we also wind up dead or enslaved or broken, so the only winning move is to manage to play them off against each other, steering between the two poles to wind up on top ourselves.

Conversely, we may eventually have to choose whether to side with the new girl for the "good" ending or Mio for the "evil" ending, and our actions along the way will influence which path pays off more for us (Puru seems to want to steer us towards the good ending, warning us against using our power to straight up break our slaves completely).

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
So I saw the screenshots of this and thought "That incest game has some nice art, The mom is hot."
Checked the tags "Wut? No incest?"

No patch either.

Did the dev pull the art from another incest property? That lady is a definite MILF.

bakun191

Nov 14, 2016
Wowzer, it was nothing. I had hoped that breaking them or not would change something but no luck.

4.00 star(s) 19 Votes