• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Just saw this title.

I am a big fan of mind control stories and so am excited to give this one a try.

However, I am not someone who enjoys playing stories that have NTR/Sharing/cheating type of content.

I understand that at the start of this game many of the women have husbands/boyfriends BEFORE the MC enters the game.

My question is, does the MC steal the women for himself (as in they leave their old relationship for him).
Or does he just have relationships with them occasionally and they go home afterward?

If it's MC stealing and keeping, I am interested in trying.

Can anyone supply me with an answer?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Nothing wrong with pregnancy just not an abundance of it. And there certainly is nothing wrong with Ntr and cheating content. Im so tired of people complaining about it. This is a video game the MC in the game is not actually you so if your that insecure that you freak out about fictional characters cheating then I pity your sex-life in reality. When did people become so emotional and weak? Its all fantasy! If a person likes rape stuff in games it doesnt mean they go and rape people in real life. If you dont like it find something else. (Not directed at anyone specifically btw just speakin in general cause im tired of seeing people complaining about it.)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the ending scene for this update wasnt my cup of tea. not really into Femdom. and was under the impression we could avoid characters. i honestly would've given up on her if it meant avoiding that last scene.

but the rest of this update was great.

witch_doctor

Apr 29, 2018
the ending scene for this update wasnt my cup of tea. not really into Femdom. and was under the impression we could avoid characters. i honestly would've given up on her if it meant avoiding that last scene.

Femdom is not my thing either, but the scene was made to surprise you and to throw you out of your position of being in complete control. I don't think Mio is able to be avoided because she seems to be crucial for the plot, but I did not want to go for taking Ria but still got her scenes this version (not really complaining, just weird), so who knows
My question is, does the MC steal the women for himself (as in they leave their old relationship for him).
Or does he just have relationships with them occasionally and they go home afterward?

Once you got them, you keep them. For now only 2 of the characters seem to be on a relationship (Jaina and Zen), but Jaina's husband is never shown and she is served to you in a silver platter unless you really fucked it up with your decisions, and Zen's fiancé (Milo, the guy who keeps punching you) doesn't really matter that much. Since they were the first two "targets", I understand your confusion, but the rest does not have any relationship, at least not anymore: Aya seems to have been single all her life, Mio is single and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, and Ria is a single mother (Milo's mother, lmao that dude can't get a break). Enjoy

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Look-see

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019

i'm not into fem dom either (and i would say this is defenetly a fem dom lite event, diping it's toe into fem dom but defenetly not in the category) , and i think that what the first person that replayed to you is right, it was done to take you off guard, to surprise you, and judging by the other games content of this dev i don't think is his kink either, in fact if i may make a prediction i would say that this is the perfect event for the mio character because remember how puru could not stop simping for how great mio was? well. . . after this event i wonder if he's mood changed i wander if his mood went from "she is the sweetest thing ever to walk the earth" to "ok mc, you got my full sup to do whatever the fuck you want with her"
ofc this might not be what the dev has in mind, but if i would be in his place i would say this is the path i would go for if i want to keep the primary team of the game

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Just saw this title.

I am a big fan of mind control stories and so am excited to give this one a try.

However, I am not someone who enjoys playing stories that have NTR/Sharing/cheating type of content.

I understand that at the start of this game many of the women have husbands/boyfriends BEFORE the MC enters the game.

as far as i can see you defenetly don't need to worry about that

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Okay, so I'm quite confused by the game? First of all, the art is really really good. That's the best part, but everything else? What even is the story? Sure, a pure corruption story makes sense, but then you're given choices? And they seem almost nonsensical in what they do (except Mio, until her scene that is)

Jun 26, 2020
Prediction:
The girls you choose to corrupt will end up going crazy and rape you in the future releases, the nonsensical actions are due to the voice controlling them (including the main guy)

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Okay, so I'm quite confused by the game? First of all, the art is really really good. That's the best part, but everything else? What even is the story? Sure, a pure corruption story makes sense, but then you're given choices? And they seem almost nonsensical in what they do (except Mio, until her scene that is)
Ah dang, sorry about that, still a bit inexperienced on this end. Any parts specifically that seemed especially confusing?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Ah dang, sorry about that, still a bit inexperienced on this end. Any parts specifically that seemed especially confusing?
It's just that so far we know absolutely nothing about the main plot, except "here power, do shit". And the choices seem to make the game somewhat linear or kinetic. That's because there's no indication what choices do or maybe what routes there are. With Mio, up until the femdom scene, the story was guiding you sort of into a "you can get her in a normal loving way...or just use the mist" and that was clear, but with the others? Is that also a thing? Or is it, option A is "Slut", option B is "Sluttier". Maybe it's just me but I didn't feel that much difference or revelation in what the choices do. And I though, because you've said (in the changelog) that events can be different based on choices, when going into the gallery you could "see" the different versions, but I don't believe that's the case

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I passing it, the game has developer and people who don't understand cum shots and pregnancy is essentially creation of life wow.
I think you get sick feelings of people cumming in hole, get fake pussy device and think about your wasting sperm?

But think about this goats have sex when they are horny and don't care and how many times they fuck and keep going like energizer bunny but more so. Humans have prevent overmount incident? What happens to buck he reeks like stinky buck, he lathers cum all over his face, underbelly and then anus. Maybe you just need expose yourself to more life, watch goat buck versus goat doe video and then tell me okay, you have imagine this handlers are stinky too. Amount soap they have use is extensive clean that mess off three days later you still smell like goat in heat.

4.00 star(s) 19 Votes