VN Ren'Py Completed The Story Of A Good Girl [v1.0] [comrade_x]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
How hard is it to put "Machine Translated" after "English"? I mean the game outright tells you that it's machine translated but it's still annoying to have to download a game just to find out.
Which part of "Engrish" says "English" I wonder.......
:cool:

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
wanted to give it a try, but the game shutsdown before even starting up. I think because it wants to startup in full screen. better make it windowed...

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
I think the background is better than the 3d models. The main character is average, it looks like a basic Victoria 4 model with some modification to the face. The face morph is good but the skin texture looks like the default one. Also the body is not hot at all. (default one too I suppose)

Author should use better skin texture and body model for the main character. At least some good Victoria 7 skin and body.

About the story it's probably too early to say, but for now I like it.

Also as some people already said the transparent gray background just looks very bad. The author can render fully transparent background, not that gray ugliness.

For the default renderer probably just saving it .png format would be enough. (in the default renderer if there is no ground or skydome it would be transparent anyway, just never save it in .jpeg format)

Here is a guide for Iray:

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I liked it this far.
It has a special charme to it, the translations were good enough to be fully understood, yet "strange" enough to keep that russian flair. Pretty authentic and interesting.
The MC is the lewd-game cliche of a shy ugly duck, (probably) slowly turning into a hot slut. Well.
Not the newest plot indeed... but are we really here to play the tomb raider kind of girl who kicks every dudes ass?
most probably not.
Lets see where this brings us, alright? :D

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Guys,

I get this error when I try to start the game :
28-12-2018 0-09-14.png
Any idea what's going on ? This is the first and only (Ren'Py) game that i've got this error.

I've even copied the exe file into the Lib/windows-i686 dir, but that doesn't do it.
Can somebody help me with this please ?

Thx

vultron

May 19, 2018
This isn't even a game it's just a bunch of clicking with very limited choice making. lol

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
Guys,

I get this error when I try to start the game :
View attachment 208227
Any idea what's going on ? This is the first and only (Ren'Py) game that i've got this error.

I've even copied the exe file into the Lib/windows-i686 dir, but that doesn't do it.
Can somebody help me with this please ?

Thx

I think probably because the game tries to open in full screen is giving that error.

Or maybe because you don't have Ren'Py itself installed and the game is missing some library.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
I like renpy games. I like corruption games. I even like russian games. But this is kinda trash.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
For me, this game is unplayable without the ability to rollback. It can't even be forced with UnRen.

215303j

Review v.0.3.1

Despite the cliché name, it's actually a fairly original story:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The story is very Russian in all respects. The setting is Russian, the graphics are Russian, but also the story is. Basically it throws you curveballs which you have to avoid in order not to get molested / raped. There are some choices, but the right one is not always apparent. So far, there has been not a lot of positive events for the MC, so the total story is quite depressing. It also has a feeling of gritty realism, which makes you sympathise and feel connected with the MC.

Despite the naming similarity with Good Girl Gone Bad, it's nothing like that game in all respects. This game has much less branches and feels more like a kinetic novel rather than a game, although the choices that you can make are quite significant.

So, the verdict:
Good:
- Good, believable story
- Sympathic MC
- Clear localisation (not a random "American" suburb)

Bad:
- I would love to have more choices
- I hope the MC gets some kind of break at some point, she deserves it
- Disabled roll-back (why??) means you have to save at each choice. UnRen breaks the game!

All in all, it's definitely a game that I'm going to follow!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
To fix the rollback extract the game files with unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract the game files and then it was either script.rpy or it was options.rpy that contains the rollback limit. First drop script.rpy into notepad and look at the top for rollback limit which will be set to 0 change the 0 to 200000 or whatever number you want then start game and rollback will work. If it's not in the script.rpy one then try the options.rpy one. You can also try using to change the rollback number.

Reactions: 215303j
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes