VN Ren'Py Completed The Story Of A Good Girl [v1.0] [comrade_x]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

pavel1983

May 30, 2017
The Story Of A Good Girl [v.0.4] (2019) (Rus/Eng) [Ren'Py] [MacOS] [Android] torrent

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.4!

PC (107MB): - - - -
Mac (97MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

215303j

This was a good update in terms of sex content, but the problem that I have with this game is really the lack of choice.
I didn't see one choice in this update, even though there were definately some possibilities to make a choice, e.g. chosing to help your co-worker or not.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Wow this is getting worse ... no choices. NO STORY anymore!

We jump just from sex scene to sex scene.

Money Lady: "Hey work at that massage thing"
PC: "Maybe"

probably in the salon - there is no conext of any kind. The boss is telling us it is naked massage
PC: "I cant"

at home
Friend: "Do it and get me a job there to!"
no reaction.

Next scene is the PC stroking a client and her friend is surfing on a client
Boss "Do a lesbian show"
Then a lesbian scene with her friend and a client.

Then at home they relaxe and have the real lesbian sex.

Then out of the blue there is another girl at the salon and needs money for her child and our PC will help her ... i think.
-------------------

There is no story or world building. At the start he tried to tell a basic story ... now it is just a messy pile of text and lewd scenes ... and even they are messed up with that semi-transparent background. Dont understand why that is even there ...

There could be easily added a bunch of story and dialog and just needed a few more scenes. The arguing with her friend about that job offer. Then maybe asking her boyfriend?. Then go back to his mother and tell her the answer. Then introduction of the salon boss. Then some problems with her first client (or no probs... perfect for player choices). Then how she gets her friend a job there ... and so on ... THAT ALL IS MISSING!!

Why even make a VN when you have no story or no fun to implement it? Just make CGs and get good at that ... its needed ^^

Sorry - there is potential, but the dev seems not to care ...

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
The writting of his game is so poor that the story doesn't make any kind of sense. If there was a nonsense tag in the forum this game would definitly be labeled as such.

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
could you remove the black layer thing its ruin entire graphics, you know that right?

The author probably never reads this thread, I even provided him with a solution to the "grey rectangles". He has a slight problem with his Iray settings and because of that, there are these ugly grey rectangles. He actually uses renders over other backgrounds but his renders are not a 100% transparent.

comradeX

Feb 8, 2019
Fuck! I can render! Gray background-author's idea! To the Characters not blending into the surroundings!!!!! If you want to shit on my the game, download it from Patreon!

215303j

Looks like this game is completed:

I finished working on the project "The story of a good girl". Novel completed.
This is a story about a girl who lives in difficult conditions. She tries to stay good and kind. But life itself often presents her unpleasant surprises. What will be the fate of this girl? Will external circumstances affect her character?
Link:
$3+
(public)
Now we just need somebody to post it...

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes