VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Story of Cindy [Ch. 2 Ep4] [Sam]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Uhmm.. what happend to episode 1,2 and 3 from chapter 2?? When i try to load my last save from chapter one in crashes and when i start a new game in chapter 2 it starts at episode 4..

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I so much wanted to like this game but the combo of boring voice acting and nonsensical plot, well time to free up some disk space with another deleted game. It is a shame, as I like the stats and choice driven part of the game, just not the wooden acting and bad plot. Also, the stupidly sized dick on Nick. Hate baseball bat dicks and/or basketball boobs in so many of these games. Some realism would be nice.

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
can any one make sense of this? i just played the first part none of the episoes make any sense and almost all choices dont matter the ones that do have an effect on certain stats and skills are they even used throughout the game ? the stats/skills i mean? the story i figured at start is about a model then theres aliens next episode wtf is going on!?

Also tried to continue making sense of this game, so wanted to play chapter 2 however only the 4th episode is there? is there like a complete chapter 2 so far? im guessing there was a plan to have more episodes to make a full chapter but the download is only the 4th episode of chapter 2 what about the rest? and does someone know if the story actually starts making sense? you are a wannabe model going to the big leagues, then snap you are in some battle against aliens then snap you are on a plane preparing for a rescue(?) mission you a modelling lady going to fight thugs all professional like? in the plane the guy uses something that can control you? accidentally turns on the lust and you seduce "him" into sex with no choices throughout ? WHAT IS THIS GAME CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN ANYTHING OF THE STORY!? PLS its killing me not knowing where what and how.

Plus I do not want to accept a cheating boyfriend back! and the time with the girl who brings her current girlfriend to be a model at her agency is accused by a (jealous) protagnist of nepotism (which only works if they are related) the woman wants to be the protagnists girlfriend but cant/doesnt know how to break up with the current gf so she has sex next to the protagonist in the showers instead?!!?!

Last edited:
Reactions: GreatBuddy

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
There is no story. This is just a collection of disparate ideas and scenes jumbled together and called a story. My guess is that the dev tried a few times to start a game, then wanted to make money so pasted everything together and opened a Patreon account.

It's moot, anyway. The dev has closed the Patreon account and left the building.

Reactions: GreatBuddy

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Too bad all download links for chapter one 1, even the compressed inoficial, are impossible for using.
Please can someone fix this?!

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes