Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Story of Cindy [Ch. 1 Complete] Sam

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.91 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 471 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 454 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: AravinFlame

sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
OK got to work. How do you make her a total slut?
Ha ha ha! No, not Cindy - in the Cindy College series I've introduced Monica... (well the writer did it, but that's what you want)...
For the game, probably another character will have that part :love:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
What is wrong with this game .... That alien part and Zac part is totally BS.
Dev. have a cheating fetish i guess Zac cheating on Cindy and Shani kinda cheating too..

At the beginning Cindy says "Zac cheated on me i hate him" 2 chapter later Zac appear with 1 bouquet flower and just like nothing happened they fucked and there is no option to say a "NO"

And the Shani scene is kinda fucked up too , She said i love you and "Ann following me like a puppy i can't broke up with her like that" and make love literally 2 step away from us.

Just ........ i realy don't know what to think about this anymore.

Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
What is wrong with this game .... That alien part and Zac part is totally BS.
Dev. have a cheating fetish i guess Zac cheating on Cindy and Shani kinda cheating too..

At the beginning Cindy says "Zac cheated on me i hate him" 2 chapter later Zac appear with 1 bouquet flower and just like nothing happened they fucked and there is no option to say a "NO"

And the Shani scene is kinda fucked up too , She said i love you and "Ann following me like a puppy i can't broke up with her like that" and make love literally 2 step away from us.

Just ........ i realy don't know what to think about this anymore.
Ha ha! Thank you... is there anything positive in the game!?

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Ha ha! Thank you... is there anything positive in the game!?
I didn't say there isn't any good thing in this game or that kind of thing but if you don't give players a choice about decline to be fucked by a cheater boyfriend you just need to expect some criticism don't need to be sarcastic about your respond.

Think like that if your cheater boyfriend/girlfriend came at your door with a 1 bouquet flower you gonna forgive him/her and have a sex with him/her after immediately ?
This is not a Kinetic Novel it's VN so if you don't give us a choice about Cheating boyfriend like say him to "go fuck yourself" or a direct "NO" so there will be complain about it ofc.

And your character design is realy good i realy like Female character in this game.

Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes