VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Story of Cindy [Ch. 2 Ep4] [Sam]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
"I hate my ex, he cheated on me and I never want to speak to him again".

Ex turns up "I have a rose for you"

"Oh, a rose .... here is my vagina, help yourself".

I have no words.....
I don't, either - but i have some pictures.

Last page of the "Harley Quinn" graphic novel, Mad Love.

Joker lost his temper, threw Harley out a third-story window.

After hours of emergency surgery, Harley returns to Arkham Asylum:

1605205158921.png

{Harley's last line is the title of a Goffin/King song that they were inspired to write after Little Eva came to their office with a black eye; she said her boyfriend hit her. They asked why she didn't leave him if he was so abusive. "Oh, no," she said, "he wouldn't get so mad if he didn't love me."}

sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
I don't, either - but i have some pictures.

Last page of the "Harley Quinn" graphic novel, Mad Love.

Joker lost his temper, threw Harley out a third-story window.

After hours of emergency surgery, Harley returns to Arkham Asylum:

View attachment 896753

{Harley's last line is the title of a Goffin/King song that they were inspired to write after Little Eva came to their office with a black eye; she said her boyfriend hit her. They asked why she didn't leave him if he was so abusive. "Oh, no," she said, "he wouldn't get so mad if he didn't love me."}
Very nice (I mean your post and I love Harley)! --- I force myself to stay away from comics, as I did Witcher and now Lara Croft... and man, that can get expensive so quickly... :)
I think in Injustice (game) Harley kicks Joker real good and she becomes a good girl, yeah... she's a hot one...

PS: come on guys, if there is no sex - no one will buy the game... if there is sex, the topic is not right... BTW, it's been a couple of month in real life between the renders :) ha ha ha
Also, Cindy cheated before with Jim on the plane... he he

Here is a link to the new demo for CH02 P04 - 90% sex, no more amazing(?) story with aliens or fun :p

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Game Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
The Story of Cindy [Ch. 2 Ep4] [Sam]

Original size: 2.4 GB

Compressed size: 125.8 MB

Win/Linux: - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
PS: come on guys, if there is no sex - no one will buy the game... if there is sex, the topic is not right...
Nobody said you can't add sex but the reason people play games is for choices.

If we can't choose who to fuck, what is the point?

There is zero point adding in choices for everything else but not who sexual partners are especially when the guy in question is a prick. Sex just for the sake of adding sex isn't hot.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
where is everything that came before this? I don't see any other download links besides the one bedroom scene that comes after this opening line.

Last edited:
Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
where is everything that came before this? I don't see any other download links besides the one bedroom scene that comes after this opening line.

Which chapter / episode is the print screen from? I can't see the episode from the small screenshot as almost everything starts like that. Or what was the episode about, you were looking at?
The latest episode is CH02 P04 - download for free from game requests on this site... (or search on itch or my patreon)

sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
I just downloaded from the link in the original post here. it starts out saying "the next day".

So I guess Ch2 Ep4? but it looks like there should be a bunch of story already before this.

this link, for example;
https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/5...wWoNWUaj5iTLOtK9YFkkreYVB7hI0DwoptXsyAZBwIuNc
Ah, they processed my update - I did not even notice :) cool

I think in this thread you can find the chapter 01 complete [ 5 episodes ] - there are a lot of links, ports and translations - for free (first page / topic of this thread)
(edit) found this link: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-story-of-cindy-ch-2-ep4-sam.52916/post-4478638 with archives links
Another great place is my patreon, but it's not free :) ha ha
CH02 P01 - P04 is only on paid sites (Patreon / Itch / Gamejolt / etc.)

sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
What is wrong with this game .... That alien part and Zac part is totally BS.
Dev. have a cheating fetish i guess Zac cheating on Cindy and Shani kinda cheating too..

At the beginning Cindy says "Zac cheated on me i hate him" 2 chapter later Zac appear with 1 bouquet flower and just like nothing happened they fucked and there is no option to say a "NO"

And the Shani scene is kinda fucked up too , She said i love you and "Ann following me like a puppy i can't broke up with her like that" and make love literally 2 step away from us.

Just ........ i realy don't know what to think about this anymore.
Hey,
me again. :) Thanks for your feedback, I get so few of those.

1. I loved that alien part and it's an amazing story... sorry, you didn't liked it... I worked so much on it, I think 2 month and the price for the voices what not cheap... Just the commercial rights is about 10 USD / person. I really like it, sorry it didn't produce any pleasure... I wanted to give a story and a lot of options and well, sexy ladies :)

2. Awesome feedback, thank you. It's so easy to implement the NO option and it will be in each episode from now on. I am learning, thank you... I never thought about it...

3. Yeah, just some sexy talk and stuff... the problem is that NSFW voice actors are super expensive and have like 50 USD commercial rights, so I had to trim and cut to make is SFW... still a cute episode I think :)

Overall, I am new to this, learning as I build stuff...
Thanks, I hope you like the CH02 P04... looking forward for your feedback ;)

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "The story of Cindy" version "1 (5.0) and 2 (03.2)".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The story of Cindy" versione "1 (5.0) and 2 (03.2)".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Oct 10, 2020
Here is the Italian translation of "The story of Cindy" version "1 (5.0) and 2 (03.2)".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The story of Cindy" versione "1 (5.0) and 2 (03.2)".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è: Mega
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
Thanks, needed this

Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes