Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.png

Overview:
Queen Sophia is troubled by the fact that despite having intimate relations with the King, she has not yet been blessed with children.
Without an heir, her position as Queen is at risk. However, it seems unlikely that she will bear a child with the aging King. Feeling anxious about her future, Sophia begins to reach out to the King’s nephew and influential nobles to secure her position...
But what they demand in return is the Queen’s erotic body, along with a proposal for her to bear an illegitimate child. Within the castle, there are others who covet the Queen, including a lustful prison guard and prisoners in the dungeon. Initially reluctant to be seen as a mere object of desire, Sophia’s hidden nature gradually begins to reveal itself.
Explore the map and search for erotic events! Take control of Queen Sophia and enjoy her shameful and debauched life within the castle walls!​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-29
Release Date: 2024-09-02
Original Title: 淫売王妃ゾフィア奮闘記
Developer: Heisendou
Translator: Agnaricson
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.png ss-1.jpg ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg ss-6.jpg ss-7.jpg

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hey guys! Translator here! I hope my fan-translation gives the game the justice it deserves! Feedback is always greatly appreciated! :love: If you want to show some love, go buy some of Heisendou's games over at Dlsite, so we can get more naughty MILF's in the future!

Edit: Here is the updated Common Events-file with the translated Queen's Affairs (just plop this file inside the Data-folder and overwrite). Thanks for the help, Afezeria!

Last edited:

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Hey guys! Translator here! I hope my fan-translation gives the game the justice it deserves! Feedback is always greatly appreciated! :love: If you want to show some love, go buy some of Heisendou's games over at Dlsite, so we can get more naughty MILF's in the future!
thanks for the share, but i gotta ask, would it be possible to translate the "Queen´s Affairs" aswell ?

mom_liker

Sep 10, 2024
I finish this game by japan language. Story good, art good, but... I dont choise boys. Forced sex unfortunatly.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
View attachment 4082283

Overview:
Queen Sophia is troubled by the fact that despite having intimate relations with the King, she has not yet been blessed with children.
Without an heir, her position as Queen is at risk. However, it seems unlikely that she will bear a child with the aging King. Feeling anxious about her future, Sophia begins to reach out to the King’s nephew and influential nobles to secure her position...
But what they demand in return is the Queen’s erotic body, along with a proposal for her to bear an illegitimate child. Within the castle, there are others who covet the Queen, including a lustful prison guard and prisoners in the dungeon. Initially reluctant to be seen as a mere object of desire, Sophia’s hidden nature gradually begins to reveal itself.
Explore the map and search for erotic events! Take control of Queen Sophia and enjoy her shameful and debauched life within the castle walls!​

Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 4082282 View attachment 4082274 View attachment 4082275 View attachment 4082276 View attachment 4082277 View attachment 4082278 View attachment 4082279 View attachment 4082280
LFG with another Heisendou banger, the milf king!!!

Reactions: Taskboy

6jbo6

Dec 10, 2017
View attachment 4082283

Overview:

Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 4082282 View attachment 4082274 View attachment 4082275 View attachment 4082276 View attachment 4082277 View attachment 4082278 View attachment 4082279 View attachment 4082280
Thank you for the translation!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Agnaricson

NTRCreator

May 26, 2024
This looks good. Thanks for the upload and sharing it.

Thank you for your translation!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Agnaricson
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes