VN Others Completed The Student Council President Is My Sexfriend [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Oh yeah I know that one, It's called Yuri NTR or Lesbian NTR (I think) anyway yes I know that there are many ways and types of describing NTR,what I said previously was just to prove my point between A NTR type (netorare) i mean cuckold and another NTR type (netori) stealing or doing the cuckolding
NTRverse is quite big ,netorase, cuckquean, reverse ntr and so on...
I would not tell the typical name of the emist spread form. but if that says and knows there is more, you should also say that. because otherwise I think a lot that it is just the one form which is not the case and leads to a lot of unnecessary discussion. I don't want to say more than that

Also mal es auch NTR gibt wo es gar nicht um ein bezieung sonder merh um die morlaisch aus richt der peron geht. oder wie die person ein idol status hat aber hindern den kulischen ein verschachtes leben fürt. Wie gesagt das kürzel NTR ist sehr breit flach asu gelegt. und wie als beist kann es einfach nur für eine normale Anime-Serie stehen

Last edited:

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
I would not tell the typical name of the emist spread form. but if that says and knows there is more, you should also say that. because otherwise I think a lot that it is just the one form which is not the case and leads to a lot of unnecessary discussion. I don't want to say more than that

Also mal es auch NTR gibt wo es gar nicht um ein bezieung sonder merh um die morlaisch aus richt der peron geht. oder wie die person ein idol status hat aber hindern den kulischen ein verschachtes leben fürt. Wie gesagt das kürzel NTR ist sehr breit flach asu gelegt. und wie als beist kann es einfach nur für eine normale Anime-Serie stehen
My only point is that NTR is not just a single action (netori in this case),but poly actions

matcad

Jan 22, 2018
I have problems when I run it as a locale emulator... it creates this crash file and doesn't start the game
crash.png

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
My only point is that NTR is not just a single action (netori in this case),but poly actions
Worked differently on me. and as I said, if you use the comparison for something that is much more, you should also show the others that, as I said, this can lead to unnecessary misunderstandings and unnecessary conclusions

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
Worked differently on me. and as I said, if you use the comparison for something that is much more, you should also show the others that, as I said, this can lead to unnecessary misunderstandings and unnecessary conclusions
They can just search on google "What is NTR" and they'll found out in no time,but most of the users here know what's going on

Haroldxx44

Feb 2, 2021
damn I really want to know what happens after they married so bad can someone tell me if this has a novel or something.

Mar 13, 2023
Tried runing on Linux through Wine and basically got a whole mess with a bunch of non-ASCII characters and the redead me file's characters were largely replaced with a box with four digits inside of them.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
netorare definition
literally means cuckold and shortened as NTR is a hentai genre where in a will be introduced as having a significant other, which may be a husband, a boyfriend, or even a partner in a BST affair. The story will then show the aforementioned being intimate with another man thus provoking jealousy in the audience by proxy.
[Netorare] is just Cheating NOT [Cuckholding]. The individual being cheated on may never find out or even be shown in the story.
The direct opposite is called Netori where the protagonist steals the girl from another guy, however only a loser would have that happen to him anyways.
Like most shoujo manga it usually but not always involves rape, is poorly written, cliched, done mostly for shock value,and takes little talent and writing skill.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
netorare definition
literally means cuckold and shortened as NTR is a hentai genre where in a will be introduced as having a significant other, which may be a husband, a boyfriend, or even a partner in a BST affair. The story will then show the aforementioned being intimate with another man thus provoking jealousy in the audience by proxy.
[Netorare] is just Cheating NOT [Cuckholding]. The individual being cheated on may never find out or even be shown in the story.
The direct opposite is called Netori where the protagonist steals the girl from another guy, however only a loser would have that happen to him anyways.
Like most shoujo manga it usually but not always involves rape, is poorly written, cliched, done mostly for shock value,and takes little talent and writing skill.
So an NTR story doesn't always have to be told from the point of view of a effeminate character. It can be told by the female or by a person in the environment. and the woman does not have to appear in a permanent relationship, it can also only appear as a weaver. than alone asu which view knows the ntr sory can be told is much clever. and how good or bad it is or how talented it is with NTR story is no different than with all other genres but many thanks for the halfway good explanation of NTR which is also an abbreviation of a manga and that part knows from some with other things aslo Abbreviation used to trick those who are only focused on hentai if you think so ^^

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes