VN Others Completed The Student Council President Is My Sexfriend [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
please reread their argument.
He didn't say they are not connected.
He said the wrong F95 tag was used. and then in the argument clarified that they are sufficiently different to justify different tags.

There is a difference between "MC gets cucked" and "MC cucks someone else"
Just like how "vaginal sex" could mean male MC fucking a woman, or female MC fucking men.
very different target audience

F95 policy is that
[netorare] tag is used exclusively for the MC being cucked
[cheating] tag is used when MC cucks someone else... or when random NPCs cuck each other without the MC being involved.
there is not tag for sharing. but there needs to be one

which means he was absolutely right when he said
You dropped this :coffee:

Reactions: mrttao

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
wtf does this mean? you sound kinda upset
You sound like the one who is currently butt befuddled if you're drawing that conclusion.

I was messing back and admitting he was right that I was shitposting and doing mucho texto at that point.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
You sound like the one who is currently butt befuddled if you're drawing that conclusion.

I was messing back and admitting he was right that I was shitposting and doing mucho texto at that point.
who are you even talking about?

silverbane27

Mar 26, 2020
Just an fyi this download has a virus. Created a task in my computer called sensiblemoth that kept creating a task to open chrome constantly. it also created two tasks at startup to remote into a different workgroup.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Just an fyi this download has a virus. Created a task in my computer called sensiblemoth that kept creating a task to open chrome constantly. it also created two tasks at startup to remote into a different workgroup.
I see nothing in my task scheduler with those names.

Reactions: itznik

itznik

Apr 16, 2021
This game does not contain any viruses so far. I've checked for viruses then i uploaded! Peace :)

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
This game does not contain any viruses so far. I've checked for viruses then i uploaded! Peace :)
But he said so, ergo it must be true!! A real conundrum. :unsure:
I mean why would he say such atrocious things were they not true?!

Also, if you can, change it to "Requires Japanese locale or use Locale Emulator" in the OP's description/NOTE, because I bet there is at least one person who changes the region or location or whatever to 'Japan' in his OS, and after not being able to start the game, comes "HEPL GAME NOT WORKS BAD UPLOAD!!?"...
There's always at least one...

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
That actually is typical for a Japanese NTR story tbh, we're just seeing it from the other side of the fence.
Agree to disagree on that one. Idea behind netori is that even if it starts off without consent, the female lead ends up enjoying the sex with the MC so much that they end up prioritising their lust over their social/marital obligations. In this game though, the rape is portrayed realistically to the point that the female lead shows believable signs of trauma. You don't ever get that moment where the chick chooses the MC over their boyfriend.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
NTR can not only refer to this one form or only to a border NTR basically stands for much more, also in Japanese hentat your output reflects just one of many abbreviations of NTR. On the one hand and also the way ntr is told or how you experience it is not a fixed requirement and gives different orientation

it can also be the abbreviation of this series
捏造トラップ ―NTR―, Netsuzō Trap ―NTR―) is a manga series created by Naoko Kodama that appeared in Japan from 2014 to 2017. It was aired in 2017 as an anime television series...:LOL:

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
NTR can not only refer to this one form or only to a border NTR basically stands for much more, also in Japanese hentat your output reflects just one of many abbreviations of NTR. On the one hand and also the way ntr is told or how you experience it is not a fixed requirement and gives different orientation

it can also be the abbreviation of this series
捏造トラップ ―NTR―, Netsuzō Trap ―NTR―) is a manga series created by Naoko Kodama that appeared in Japan from 2014 to 2017. It was aired in 2017 as an anime television series...:LOL:
Oh yeah I know that one, It's called Yuri NTR or Lesbian NTR (I think) anyway yes I know that there are many ways and types of describing NTR,what I said previously was just to prove my point between A NTR type (netorare) i mean cuckold and another NTR type (netori) stealing or doing the cuckolding
NTRverse is quite big ,netorase, cuckquean, reverse ntr and so on...

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes