VN Others Completed The Student Council President Is My Sexfriend [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
So in the end the guy will steal the GF after blackmailing her and corrupting by having sex with her many times.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, this was pretty different from what I usually see from this circle. Netori, instead of the usual netorase or even netorare. I wonder how many of these they made? Though I think this is still the only one of its ilk that was translated...

That said. Pft. Did they seriously try to make the blackmailing asshole sympathetic? Seriously? The guy's a complete asshole no matter how tragic his backstory is... and I don't think his and Iroha's story will have that much of a happy ending in the long run. Not that they had very good options with how her parents were acting... but that's the kind of subject that likely shouldn't be discussed in depth in this place of all places.

Still, pretty hot scenes. Iroha's fall to the D was pretty entertaining. Her boyfriend wasn't a complete loser, mostly, and avoided most of the typical NTR cliches.

If anything, I'd say this was better written than this circle's usual fare, which surprised me.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Well, this was pretty different from what I usually see from this circle. Netori, instead of the usual netorase or even netorare. I wonder how many of these they made? Though I think this is still the only one of its ilk that was translated...

That said. Pft. Did they seriously try to make the blackmailing asshole sympathetic? Seriously? The guy's a complete asshole no matter how tragic his backstory is... and I don't think his and Iroha's story will have that much of a happy ending in the long run. Not that they had very good options with how her parents were acting... but that's the kind of subject that likely shouldn't be discussed in depth in this place of all places.

Still, pretty hot scenes. Iroha's fall to the D was pretty entertaining. Her boyfriend wasn't a complete loser, mostly, and avoided most of the typical NTR cliches.

If anything, I'd say this was better written than this circle's usual fare, which surprised me.
Yes indeed, Atelier Sakura can make some great ntr games if they wanted to, unfortunately they opt for quick cash grabs most of the time.
Saikey also did a translation of
Ive played some of it with textractor, and this game is definitely on the higher quality side.
Now to wait till it becomes avaliable here...

Saladassasin

Jun 7, 2021
really love the forum that discuss nothing but definition of NTR. just go and discuss it with the mod and got your ass clap hard with
MOD: "after consideration we will not add NETORI tag in it, since if we do that we will have to work more to add the other sub-genre(hidden middle finger) and other have too little brain to know what Netori is"

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes