VN Others Completed The Student Council President Is My Sexfriend [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
So in the end the guy will steal the GF after blackmailing her and corrupting by having sex with her many times.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, this was pretty different from what I usually see from this circle. Netori, instead of the usual netorase or even netorare. I wonder how many of these they made? Though I think this is still the only one of its ilk that was translated...

That said. Pft. Did they seriously try to make the blackmailing asshole sympathetic? Seriously? The guy's a complete asshole no matter how tragic his backstory is... and I don't think his and Iroha's story will have that much of a happy ending in the long run. Not that they had very good options with how her parents were acting... but that's the kind of subject that likely shouldn't be discussed in depth in this place of all places.

Still, pretty hot scenes. Iroha's fall to the D was pretty entertaining. Her boyfriend wasn't a complete loser, mostly, and avoided most of the typical NTR cliches.

If anything, I'd say this was better written than this circle's usual fare, which surprised me.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Well, this was pretty different from what I usually see from this circle. Netori, instead of the usual netorase or even netorare. I wonder how many of these they made? Though I think this is still the only one of its ilk that was translated...

That said. Pft. Did they seriously try to make the blackmailing asshole sympathetic? Seriously? The guy's a complete asshole no matter how tragic his backstory is... and I don't think his and Iroha's story will have that much of a happy ending in the long run. Not that they had very good options with how her parents were acting... but that's the kind of subject that likely shouldn't be discussed in depth in this place of all places.

Still, pretty hot scenes. Iroha's fall to the D was pretty entertaining. Her boyfriend wasn't a complete loser, mostly, and avoided most of the typical NTR cliches.

If anything, I'd say this was better written than this circle's usual fare, which surprised me.
Yes indeed, Atelier Sakura can make some great ntr games if they wanted to, unfortunately they opt for quick cash grabs most of the time.
Saikey also did a translation of
Ive played some of it with textractor, and this game is definitely on the higher quality side.
Now to wait till it becomes avaliable here...

Saladassasin

Jun 7, 2021
really love the forum that discuss nothing but definition of NTR. just go and discuss it with the mod and got your ass clap hard with
MOD: "after consideration we will not add NETORI tag in it, since if we do that we will have to work more to add the other sub-genre(hidden middle finger) and other have too little brain to know what Netori is"

timurotbasaroglu

May 24, 2018
Ahahaha they lived happy forever?
Well, I get NTR idea, but seriously, Iroha and Tooru would have an awful live all things considered.
But look what we have in the end :ROFLMAO:

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Ahahaha they lived happy forever?
Well, I get NTR idea, but seriously, Iroha and Tooru would have an awful live all things considered.
But look what we have in the end :ROFLMAO:
I think they could make it work.
Like Tooru said he has his inheritance, and Iroha is a smart gal she can figure things out
One thing for sure is that the kid is gonna be loved

timurotbasaroglu

May 24, 2018
I think they could make it work.
Like Tooru said he has his inheritance, and Iroha is a smart gal she can figure things out
One thing for sure is that the kid is gonna be loved
I don't think Iroha is a smart gal, she is just a nymphomaniac who just thinks about rammed by big dick. No smart girl does what she did, considering what she did to Issei. What is worst she just kept lying to herself and Issei that she loves him, but actually she just loves big dick and sex.
Also not forget she just believed what Tooru said to her about not getting pregnant, only after getting rammed by his big dick once.
Honestly, she is the worst kind of girl who just seeks pleasure. Being a nymphomaniac I get she just seeks pleasure, but not cutting ties with Issei and fucks like rabbit with Tooru every chance she gets shows how kind of person is she.
Also pitying her raper shows her personality too. If she finds bigger dick, that child could end up just like Tooru.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
I don't think Iroha is a smart gal, she is just a nymphomaniac who just thinks about rammed by big dick. No smart girl does what she did, considering what she did to Issei. What is worst she just kept lying to herself and Issei that she loves him, but actually she just loves big dick and sex.
Also not forget she just believed what Tooru said to her about not getting pregnant, only after getting rammed by his big dick once.
Honestly, she is the worst kind of girl who just seeks pleasure. Being a nymphomaniac I get she just seeks pleasure, but not cutting ties with Issei and fucks like rabbit with Tooru every chance she gets shows how kind of person is she.
Also pitying her raper shows her personality too. If she finds bigger dick, that child could end up just like Tooru.
:rolleyes: She loved Issei. She would have stayed with him if he accepted the baby.
She didnt want to cut ties because she still wanted to be with him.
She didnt seek pleasure, pleasure sought her in the form of Tooru.
She won't find bigger dick because her child will be her first priority.
She would have kicked Tooru to the curbside if he didnt care about the baby.

timurotbasaroglu

May 24, 2018
:rolleyes: She loved Issei. She would have stayed with him if he accepted the baby.
She didnt want to cut ties because she still wanted to be with him.
She didnt seek pleasure, pleasure sought her in the form of Tooru.
She won't find bigger dick because her child will be her first priority.
She would have kicked Tooru to the curbside if he didnt care about the baby.
Oh come on, she first believed her rapers words after only tasting once big dick, and got pregnant with his child. And instead of blaming her raper who lied to her, she expects her boyfriend accept that baby? What kind of logic is this? If she really loved Issei (instead of big dick) she would hate that child and wouldn't be ridiculous about her rapers child. All I see that she tried so hard to stick with her mr. big dick raper and showed all kind of kindness to him. Compared to her raper, she didn't care about her boyfriend Issei's feelings, not once. Even Issei found her and her rapers while fucking, she just kept sit on big dick, did not care his boyfriend at all. Even that Issei forgave him, and after that was this the treatment he should have get? So you say Issei should have been accepted baby? :LOL:
No, she should get rid of that baby, if she cared just "a little bit" about his boyfriend Issei.
Oh, btw all I see she didn't want to cut ties with Issei because her big dick raper is just a trash humanbeing and should not be trusted whatsoever. I think she just wanted warmth and kindness of Issei, which she believe that she needed. But in reality all she needs is just a big dick.
That's why she did seek pleasure of big dick, even if pleasure sought her in the form of her raper, she should have trust her boyfriend, since she was the first and only woman her boyfriend had, not like mr big dick raper, who already fucked dozens of women. If you really love someone, at least you have to try give them some chance you know? But I guess it was just impossible for a nymphomaniac girl like Iroha.
And yeah, she wouldn't find bigger dick, cuz she just thinks Tooru is enough. But believe me, if someone with bigger dick than Tooru appears in front of her, she would just seek pleasure WITH pleasure again, cuz she is just a nymphomaniac.
Baby is just an excuse for getting rammed by big dick for her. In this regard even if Issei accepted baby, she would betray him every chance she gets.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes