EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
baner.jpg

Overview:
At the first glance your life seems too perfect to be true. You have got everything you could dream of, cars, women and lots of free time. Not many know or remember where you came from, but for some reason you and those close to you are universally resented. First conclusion that would come to mind is jealousy, after all you are rich and people are envious in nature, right? Unfortunately for you it's not that simple, all that hate comes from shadows of the past, to whose MC was kept oblivious and just now begins to uncover the truth.

The story takes place in ficional city Ryudo. From the outside it looks like any other insignificant provincional town, but in reality it's a den of depravity and perversion. It all worked like a magnet for many influential personas, who moved there and made the city their new home. The dark side is where the real business takes place. Prostitution, orgies, sharing, swinging, you name it. There is no taboo in Ryudo.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-12
Release Date: 2024-09-12
Developer: DerVisionar
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned Tags:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

Last edited:

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Not gonna lie. Your take on NTR on the dev notes won't be accepted by those who hate the 3 letter word, for them if there is even one other male other than mc breathing in the same room that an LI is currently in, that's already ntr. Best thing you can do is put the ntr tag before and say that there is unavoidable ntr in the game to avoid receiving 1 star reviews by vengeful users.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Despite the atrocious spelling I actually enjoyed the intro- i hope you have the passion to continue.

Hit me up if you need someone to clean up your dialogue/text

Reactions: AzureArbitrator

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSuccessor-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 4026591

Overview:
At the first glance your life seems too perfect to be true. You have got everything you could dream of, cars, women and lots of free time. Not many know or remember where you came from, but for some reason you and those close to you are universally resented. First conclusion that would come to mind is jealousy, after all you are rich and people are envious in nature, right? Unfortunately for you it's not that simple, all that hate comes from shadows of the past, to whose MC was kept oblivious and just now begins to uncover the truth.

The story takes place in ficional city Ryudo. From the outside it looks like any other insignificant provincional town, but in reality it's a den of depravity and perversion. It all worked like a magnet for many influential personas, who moved there and made the city their new home. The dark side is where the real business takes place. Prostitution, orgies, sharing, swinging, you name it. There is no taboo in Ryudo.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-12
Release Date: 2024-09-12
Developer: DerVisionar
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Planned Tags:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Big W for Dev for doing Netori! Goodluck dev

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
The premise is certainly unconventional and interesting, but my recommendation is to get the tags up correctly and also add some description in detail of what sort of "controversial" content there will be. Make it unambiguous and explicitly state that you will not entertain changes at least for a while.

Otherwise from experience, your entire thread will end up getting swamped with people who will just go on and on condemning some particular kink they don't like and/or lobby something they are obsessed with. This will distract and crowd out the real players and make actual feedback hard to get.

Good luck and all the best.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
The first choice is the question: should i offer a freepass?
If you don´t .... no freepass
Second choice is freepass with a woman or a man.

No cuck mentality at all if you don´t actively want it.

DerVisionar

Dec 14, 2017
Uh-huh. I expected a lot of talk about NTR, but this much? Oh shoes, I guess I stepped on a landmine here.
Anyway, I already said what I think of the topic and won't be repeating myself. The topic is slimey and highly subjective, you can't make everyone happy eitherway.

So ''netori all the way'' is just a plain lie.
I mean, true it's not netorare, as the LI's are not stolen. It's not netori thought, just straight netorase.
And the MC seems to get his rocks of about sharing his women and voyeur scenes, so he's just a cuck nothing bull about that.
You might be right here and I might drop this cursed wording, keeping it to plain old english.

Only now I realize why devs rarely read through their threads.

I only've got one question. Now that you think you know what you're dealing with, how else would you describe the content? And please, be constructive, don't just yell "NTR!". I will adjust the description so it is clear to everyone.

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
Uh-huh. I expected a lot of talk about NTR, but this much? Oh shoes, I guess I stepped on a landmine here.
Anyway, I already said what I think of the topic and won't be repeating myself. The topic is slimey and highly subjective, you can't make everyone happy eitherway.

You might be right here and I might drop this cursed wording, keeping it to plain old english.

Only now I realize why devs rarely read through their threads.

I only've got one question. Now that you think you know what you're dealing with, how else would you describe the content? And please, be constructive, don't just yell "NTR!". I will adjust the description so it is clear to everyone.
Just call it a Netorase game because that's what it is

DerVisionar

Dec 14, 2017
Yey dev showed up yea u need to change your description cuz is not showing what u wanna show is being quite hectic here ....is better for u too u won't have to deal with it later...
Sorry mate, I am usually working late and this is a hobby :)
I will gladly change it, in fact I already did a small adjutment according to one of the very few constructive comments here.
So, sorry if it was misleading. Honestly, I tried my best to correctly describe the stuff I make. I mean it.
In fact there is swinging tag and if I recall correctly there wasn't one allowed for sharing.

The dev tried to reinforce that it's essentially netori "all the way" in the developer notes, which immediately contradicts itself when they say you have to share in the same paragraph. As for the harem aspect it's in the planned tags.
Again, sorry.

Unless MC treat the women as object or toys not as a potential lover or a human being. Then sharing your toys to others serving as plaything for MC amusement or use as a piece in the board to achieve his goal that is how power trip works.
I wouldn't word that any better.

The first choice is the question: should i offer a freepass?
If you don´t .... no freepass
Second choice is freepass with a woman or a man.

No cuck mentality at all if you don´t actively want it.
Another word of wisdom right there.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote