Votes: 778 28.4%
  • Eva

Votes: 430 15.7%
  • Alyna

Votes: 293 10.7%

• Total voters

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Is this VN worth playing or is it just another blue ball game?

What speak against the VN:
  • Incest. Specially if it involves the MC it's a BIG turn off for me. Incest between sisters can be accepted if it part of a threesome and MC is not part of the threesome.
  • Multi routes/multi ending. This ALWAYS mean that the dev. is trying to please everyone, and the results in 2 half ass VN routes that no one really likes. Please focus on one route and make it a good one.
  • The teaser images show no nudity at all. Are there any lewd content in this VN at all at this point in time?
  • The overview text sounds A LOT like click bait. It doesn't really tell anything at all.
What speak for the VN:
  • Loli content
  • Future tags pregnancy, BDSM, rape, anal, but how far out in the future are they and will they be real? In the dev. previous game they were pretty lame and very limited. Most rape and BDSM sex was the usual corrupted bimbo who would do anything for the MC. That has NOTHING to do with rape and BDSM.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Is this VN worth playing or is it just another blue ball game?

What speak against the VN:
  • Incest. Specially if it involves the MC it's a BIG turn off for me. Incest between sisters can be accepted if it part of a threesome and MC is not part of the threesome.
  • Multi routes/multi ending. This ALWAYS mean that the dev. is trying to please everyone, and the results in 2 half ass VN routes that no one really likes. Please focus on one route and make it a good one.
  • The teaser images show no nudity at all. Are there any lewd content in this VN at all at this point in time?
  • The overview text sounds A LOT like click bait. It doesn't really tell anything at all.
What speak for the VN:
  • Loli content
  • Future tags pregnancy, BDSM, rape, anal, but how far out in the future are they and will they be real? In the dev. previous game they were pretty lame and very limited. Most rape and BDSM sex was the usual corrupted bimbo who would do anything for the MC. That has NOTHING to do with rape and BDSM.
  1. This game is BIG on incest. with sisters, mothers, nieces and possibly daughters so if that is a no for you best look for another game
  2. There is two "routes" more like how agressive the MC is during sex. Might split to something bigger down the line
  3. There is nudety

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
  1. This game is BIG on incest. with sisters, mothers, nieces and possibly daughters so if that is a no for you best look for another game
  2. There is two "routes" more like how agressive the MC is during sex. Might split to something bigger down the line
  3. There is nudety
Thanks. That was exactly what I feared. I wish such information were mandatory in the overview description.

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
Overview:
After a world-changing event, the MC will have to live day to day in the company of his nieces.
But that's not all, he will also have to look for the remaining members of his family and form "bonds" with them.

Genre:
MILF, incest, 3dcg, loli, ahegao
Planned Tags
Corruption, pregnancy, humiliation, romance, animated, anal, BDSM, rape, footjob, harem, etc

Developer Notes:
- New game unlocked...
- Character name: If you wish to change the name, you can do so in the options section.
- NO NTR
- There will only be two routes, which will be different on many occasions. This will depend on something I will put in the first update.

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
BSAA Ch.9 Part 1 was released 2 weeks ago. Any indication as when the update will be release?
Awhile ago Ethan said that 0.6 should be out a week and a half after BSAA which would have made it around 20 October.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Your smarminess precedes you. The Dev has been pretty decent in keeping the updates flowing on Avg of 3-4 months. So unless he starts acting like Damned, Carbonblue, or ICSTOR I will not talk shit about him. Just remember that silence is golden, so SHUT UP and we will all get rich. You will jump up on your soapbox now and state that this is a free forum but with every word that you utter you reek of bad manners and a Malicious desire to sew discontent.
lmao yeah those names are kings among kings on the bad side for developers...

so far this one dev has been fair enough so should we say ? he don't have the amount of support or bucks as those others to ask him more ... so we can only be greedy and hope he update soon T.T

Reactions: yltohawk

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
would of been nice to be told if it was delayed or not instead of just vanishing
Are you refering to THIS dev or a differnt one? Because this one has been giving regular updates, even one from about 2 weeks ago, AND he's working on a 2nd game. So he's updating one than the other, and this ones next.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
itd an interesting idea. id like to see more of the milfs tho. mom, sister, aunt and grandmother. the new twins are cute, but i REALY hope cassie can come back somehow, for that beautiful blonde milf content (plus stuff with her daughters maybe)

Reactions: holaje12
3.30 star(s) 26 Votes