Votes: 778 28.5%
  • Eva

Votes: 428 15.7%
  • Alyna

Votes: 292 10.7%

• Total voters

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Damn, I'm actually more invested in this than BSA now. How I managed to miss this before now is a mystery.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
God damn thats some next level "No other dick´s in my harem game" all the women asexuelly reproduce haha
The virgin mom/grandma mystery is finally solved. This is probably a good god damn reason to maintain 'purity' in all game.(Not just harem):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I bet when mc said her sister wasn't following their family path bloodline 'disease' may not be 100% true. I don't think the dev create the all whole new level asexually reproduction just to make the family members non-virgin, which I think sis hide the reason of pregnancy may relate to the grandma and aunt work.

Last edited:

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
In general, I like the game, just 2 things I do not like: 1: the uncle face is ugly (the beard man), 2: I rather go through love path than corruption.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Sunset Fairies [v0.05] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 202mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: Gametimer

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Android Port Updated..
Thanks for the update but I seriously don't understand mixdrop at all. You can hit download 20 times and every time you get a popup block and a redirect to some sketchy ass page. Only site I have this problem with.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Well lost a LI and gained two daughters... Oh to have such a nubile nuisance, Be still my heart.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I wish Cassie wasn't turned into a zombie. I really like stories of childhood friends.

If the MC's daughters were saved Cassie should have been saved too.

I mean, dev is writing the story. It was surely possible for dev to save Cassie. I felt bad when MC killed her.

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
MC: You know exactly the reason why I can't share my personal life with you. (literally one second later) Anywho, let me share my personal life with you.

Sister: Girls, pack your things, you're living with your uncle! (one travel montage later) By the way, brother, can my girls live with you even though I already told 'em they were gonna and I already brought 'em with me? 'Kay, love you, BYYEEE!

And this was just the intro. Less than 10 minutes of gameplay reading. And the narrative cohesion is already nonexistent. Sometimes I do wonder: am I giving too much importance to the narrative in a literally-fucking game?

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
MC: You know exactly the reason why I can't share my personal life with you. (literally one second later) Anywho, let me share my personal life with you.

Sister: Girls, pack your things, you're living with your uncle! (one travel montage later) By the way, brother, can my girls live with you even though I already told 'em they were gonna and I already brought 'em with me? 'Kay, love you, BYYEEE!

And this was just the intro. Less than 10 minutes of gameplay reading. And the narrative cohesion is already nonexistent. Sometimes I do wonder: am I giving too much importance to the narrative in a literally-fucking game?
I see your point but as with all stories it depends on the Author. I am of the opinion that those first 10 minutes as you put it were designed to keep us in the dark. As the narrative progresses more will be revealed. If you give too much in the beginning then the surprise when discovered isn't there, or it's burdened down with too much Lore. I like the pace and as you can see more information is being reveled each update so be patient.

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
I see your point but as with all stories it depends on the Author. I am of the opinion that those first 10 minutes as you put it were designed to keep us in the dark. As the narrative progresses more will be revealed. If you give too much in the beginning then the surprise when discovered isn't there, or it's burdened down with too much Lore. I like the pace and as you can see more information is being reveled each update so be patient.
My point has nothing to do with keeping in the dark, revealing things nor surprises. It's about consistency. If a character says they can't/won't do something... don't show them doing that exact thing on the next damn text-box. Again, maybe I'm wrong from expecting a cohesive narrative on a cashgrab unfinished game, but on the other hand "visual novel" has novel on it, so...

Reactions: qaywsx
3.30 star(s) 26 Votes