• Eva

Votes: 428 15.7%
  • Alyna

Votes: 292 10.7%

• Total voters

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, no Patreon link means no patch needed for family fun times right? (y)
Is the MC going to get to bang some loli at some point? :unsure:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
There will be two routes. One of fairy tale type or the other of corruption. ;)
Hmm...so WILL the fairy tale path also involve the same amount of sex scenes..as the corruption path choices?

Also, I though that cum scene with one of MC's niece's was really funny. But it also came off showing MC can be a real dick, considering it was her first ever sexual act (giving a HJ).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hmm...so WILL the fairy tale path also involve sex scenes(none, less, same as cor path)? Or is it only on the corruption path choices?

Also, I though that cum scene with one of MC's niece's was really funny. But it also came off showing MC can be a real dick, considering it was her first time at any sexual (giving a HJ).

Damn, what a shitty thing to do to such a cute loli. I think that dude needs a punch in the dick, swiftly followed by a kick in the balls. :devilish:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hmm...so WILL the fairy tale path also involve sex scenes(none, less, same as cor path)? Or is it only on the corruption path choices?

Also, I though that cum scene with one of MC's niece's was really funny. But it also came off showing MC can be a real dick, considering it was her first time at any sexual (giving a HJ).

If only you could rename her BARBIE.... You sure would prove that shitty film wrong with this post :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Daddy ??? ..... wtf i always thought i was a man whore .. i guess i was right :cool:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Jesus fucking christ no wonder his dad doesn't appear in the story, his mother fucked a horse. I was thinking of trying this game but on second thoughts I think I'll pass.
Holy Shitsnacks! If she sat on that, it would literally push her heart into her throat. :sick:

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.
So android hasn't been updated for 2 versions then yet? Link is still for version0.03

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
something I don't like too much is the manipulation of the twins, in this game I like much more something more vanilla with them (2 ways, vanilla and corruption), are too adorable for me.

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes