Votes: 777 28.4%
  • Eva

Votes: 427 15.6%
  • Alyna

Votes: 292 10.7%

• Total voters

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
You guy's are missing the point on what GOOD PUSSY is. I mean either it be carpeted or bald that is personal preference. But remember this saying it may save you some shots in the future. If it smells like Garlic it's Ok, but if it smells like Fish stay away.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Question, can I avoid being a nonce by being nice to, but NOT forming "bonds" with the child looking nieces and instead stick to those 2 beautiful adult women in the promo pics exclusively?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You guy's are missing the point on what GOOD PUSSY is. I mean either it be carpeted or bald that is personal preference. But remember this saying it may save you some shots in the future. If it smells like Garlic it's Ok, but if it smells like Fish stay away.
maybe .. but i love fish .. yummy :p

Mayber

Sep 26, 2022
Hmmm..
Let her bathe alone or take bath together?
What's the better option?
What's the change in path between the two options?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-sunset-fairies-v0-03-ethan-krautz.142556/post-9889682

Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.03

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 151 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes