• Eva

Votes: 425 15.6%
  • Alyna

Votes: 292 10.7%

• Total voters

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
The music during the bathtub scene is both hilarious and creepy at the same time. Need to pay better attention to the soundtrack during certain scenes dev, the mark was missed by a mile.
Thank you. Yes, I just saw it and got confused when I put the name. It will be corrected for the next update. :)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.02

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 124 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I updated my android port!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Mostly enjoyable update, but fuck that stupid ahego whatever its called was lame.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
The Dev needs to go back and fix the grammar errors in the next update. I kept seeing him and his when talking about females and she and her when talking about men. Sometimes it's easy to figure out what they are saying but it gets aggravating to cypher it.

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
This has great potential but please stick to present tense in VNs. I want to immerse myself in the MC, and past tense feels like I'm reading something that happened to someone else. It works in books, not in VNs.

A lot of descriptive text is also unnecessary. Lines like "she said, smiling:" are already communicated through the images. The Visual Novel is a visual medium, don't forget that.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Sunset Fairies [v0.03] [Ethan Krautz]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i don't get the misuse of him and her .. when a female asks it depends on present or past tense ... like Emma asking a question in the past and you remembering it should be referred as " I remember her asking that " not " I remember him asking that "
see screenshot...

oh one other thing ... especially important ... when your carrying a weapon like a rifle or machine gun ... other's stay off to the side of you .. or mostly behind you .. not infront of you like you have Emma walking ... i realize this is just a game .. but if they get attacked to quickly and you fire off several rounds .. Emma's most likely a dead babe .... wouldn't wanna see that :cry:

Last edited:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Interested but I'll play once I know if the dev is planning on doing a bunch of anal prolapse shit in this game too.
I don't think he's going to do it, but you never know. If he does, I'll write his name here in the death note.

• Haha
Reactions: Pman_Weh

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Sunset Fairies [v0.03] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 159mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes