• Eva

Votes: 421 15.6%
  • Alyna

Votes: 292 10.8%

• Total voters

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
What are the two routes?
I played the recent update. From what I gathered the two routes are the love route and corruption route. Love route is basically more vanilla like saying sweet things to the girls and caressing. The corruption route is more about you using them for pleasure and corrupting them slowly. I'm not sure if it effect the story based upon which choice you make or if it just effects the sex scenes I did see slight dialog changes based on what choice you make but not anything major yet. It may have more of a major effect in the future with more updates.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I played the recent update. From what I gathered the two routes are the love route and corruption route. Love route is basically more vanilla like saying sweet things to the girls and caressing. The corruption route is more about you using them for pleasure and corrupting them slowly. I'm not sure if it effect the story based upon which choice you make or if it just effects the sex scenes I did see slight dialog changes based on what choice you make but not anything major yet. It may have more of a major effect in the future with more updates.
Thanks. Makes sense.

Reactions: Dipp3n

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
Actually a milf is generally considered as any woman of child bearing age. Usually 28 and up, can be younger. They other term is, "I'd like to turn her into a milf" for younger females.
that is only because stupid people that do not know what Mother means... you can not be a mom or mother with out giving birth or being a nun of high rank. EVEN if you are old enough to have have grandkids that are 50.

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
English continues to be crap :\ and MC lets the little girl with the pistol lead the way? I guess she makes good bait? *sigh*

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
a very successful game but it drags on, it's better to take some time out and check back after a certain amount of time, like with the last version, nothing else bothers you much, with the new one you just don't get a blowjop anymore

toxic4u

Aug 6, 2021
Here for the Loli tag. Only negative, no NTR :( Not even some sharing, or swing for the future? With some multiple penetrations on those yummy redheads.

Edit: I started to play... I know what would make it better, some zombies rape gangbang on those small asses! MC can join, or not :D

Last edited:

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Here for the Loli tag. Only negative, no NTR :( Not even some sharing, or swing for the future? With some multiple penetrations on those yummy redheads.

Edit: I started to play... I know what would make it better, some zombies rape gangbang on those small asses! MC can join, or not :D
Well, its official you've lost your goddamn mind.

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes