• Alyna

Votes: 292 10.7%

• Total voters

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.07 + WT/Gal by @\FOXBOT/

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 241 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Not wanting to spoil anything, the MC's nieces aren't raped.
Despite what many people believe, this is rape.
And if anyone cares about additional context, it's in a flashback and the daughters those girls have by the MC are very clearly love interests for the MC in the present time of the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NoParking

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I see thanks, is this avn good? I still haven't played it yet but I think now is a good time
The last time I played it v.003 or so), the plot was similar to some silly low grade blockbuster zombie apocalypse, super agent movie. Very cliché and immature. I just couldn't stand it. The graphics were good though.
I'm going to give it another go soonish, but don't hold the breath for the story.

Sep 26, 2023
Not wanting to spoil anything, the MC's nieces aren't raped.
Despite what many people believe, this is rape.
Yes the MC's children are a product of rape. Try to explain that to your child, that is if you are heartless. Sorry kid but Your mother jumped on my dick while I was asleep I want a retroactive abortion... No real man in his right mind would dare to say or do such a thing. Too bad women do it for a lot less.

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
I wish this website had a vote up/down on tags so the community could sort out on their own whether or not the tags belong in this game and tags below a certain threshold would be invisible unless you specifically search to include those tags. In my mind this is clearly not rape and shouldn't be tagged as such especially since the one borderline time it is in there is the only event of it. Its the same with NTR tags showing up on so many games that shouldn't have them, these kind of things make the filters useless for people who either want to not see specific content or are looking for those things. Rape tags should involve games where there is explicit intent/themes by characters to rape other characters.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What's in the game? Is MC interesting? Tags sleep sex, rape can be done/avoided by MC or he is just another calf?
The rape and sleep sex happen to MC while he was passed out from drinking during high school party in the past.
(There is more to this story but I will not spoil it for you.)

Yes MC is interesting.

Zombies and more, just play it and you will like it.

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
The rape and sleep sex happen to MC while he was passed out from drinking during high school party in the past.
(There is more to this story but I will not spoil it for you.)

Yes MC is interesting.

Zombies and more, just play it and you will like it.
Except we don't see any of that actually happen so the tag doesn't belong in the game.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Except we don't see any of that actually happen so the tag doesn't belong in the game.
You do see it in the game while you play.
Don't remember if it was a dream or just a back story but you do see it.

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes