• Eva

Votes: 421 15.6%
  • Alyna

Votes: 292 10.8%

• Total voters

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Is there content loli? is just fanservice decoration?
I haven't played the last 2 updates, but I did finger one of the girls, and get a footjob from the other, but I warn you the dick is bad, its funny how bad it is.

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Hello Guys I'm previously played this game on JoiPlay now I'm seeing this error while loading save files. Anyone know why I'm seeing this error.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Thanks for the update. I was very pleased with the content and plot.
Except that another petting instead of normal sexual intercourse looked very ridiculous and out of place. I hope in the next update there will be at least some progress in this regard. It feels like the game is stuck in one place...

Reactions: GinAnalgin

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Not against slow burns but I think it's going way too slow with the girls. I hope both will get deflowered on next updates and not a 3rd pussy licking/Bj scene. That being said, pretty cool game.

On a side note, there is absolutely no rape in the game. Where the fuck does the tag come from.

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Not against slow burns but I think it's going way too slow with the girls. I hope both will get deflowered on next updates and not a 3rd pussy licking/Bj scene. That being said, pretty cool game.

On a side note, there is absolutely no rape in the game. Where the fuck does the tag come from.
In the next update one of them will lose her virginity.
I won't say anything about the poll from SS, since apparently no one noticed the metaphors used in the image I posted. :devilish::devilish::devilish:

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
In the next update one of them will lose her virginity.
I won't say anything about the poll from SS, since apparently no one noticed the metaphors used in the image I posted. :devilish::devilish::devilish:
Keep up the great work. Been enjoying your games for a long time, and always excited for new updates.

I have noticed continuity issues in this one. Some of the dialogue doesn't make sense if you're mixing paths. For example, in this update, if you chose love path with Camila and corruption path with Emma, MC's dialogue assumes you chose corruption with Camila in the former.

Since all the love/corruption choices are binary, you could set a boolean variable for each choice that could be used to adjust dialogues for continuity. It's certainly not game-breaking, but it can be a bit confusing seeing a line like "I'll tell you what I told your sister", when you didn't actually tell her sister anything.

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes